Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was a holiday in the house that all of the roommates absolutely loved. It was a simple holiday that really only gave them the excuse to eat and whoever was able to cook in the house always tried to help with the big dinner.

Though this being the first actual year with all of the roommates home on actual thanksgiving day, Sam was opted to cook the feast— since he generally knew what to do and how to cook, Colby helping him as well, since they've spent all of heir thanksgivings together— even in Kansas.

The blonde boy was up early that morning in the kitchen, working on the stuffing so that he could get the turkey ready and get it in the oven.

And although Sam mostly got the dinner done himself, he didn't mind it one bit. He loved cooking and he loved cooking a thanksgiving dinner. All the recipes were from his mother and he learned how to cook from her. He absolutely adored it, though the cleaning up part was definitely a nightmare.

He hummed softly as he stuffed the turkey, then getting it into the oven before any of the roommates even woke up.

Let out a soft breath as he washed his hands, leaning against the counter as he thought of what to do next, what to prepare next. Though after a few moments he was pulled from his thoughts and instead he jumped as he was startled from large hands wrapping around his waist.

Though when he looked down and saw the ring littered fingers he couldn't help but smile and lean back. "Happy thanksgiving." He Said softly tilting his head so he could look at the brunette boy behind him.

"Happy thanksgiving baby." Colby Said back, deep, rough voice indicating he just woke up. "Did you already get the turkey in?" He asked, letting Sam turn around whilst drying his hands.

The blonde nodded with a hum, "Yup, the turkeys all done— just have to be cooked and based, stuffings in, now I have to get the casserole stuff ready, and Hors D'oeuvre's, aaaand..." Sam spoke, trailing off as he thought of what else.

Not only did they have the roommates here for dinner, they also had some of their friends coming over— including uncle Elton.

"Baby don't worry too much, I'll help." Colby Said with a chuckle, kissing Sams forehead and letting his hands rest of his waist.

"I know." Sam Said with a soft chuckle. With how many thanksgivings the two of them have had together, from Kansas and from first moving to LA, they spent nearly every thanksgiving together so they fell into a schedule that they both knew and followed.

Although they spent their thanksgivings together, this was their first year as a couple.

Sam smiled sweetly at Colby and pressed a soft kiss to the boy's lips lovingly, letting a hand rest on the boy's shoulder. The two of them shared a loving kiss, the taller boy pressing his hands on the small of Sams back and pulling him a bit closer, enjoying the nice moment.

"Come on boy's! Chop chop!" A voice suddenly said, making the two of them pull apart and look over to see Devyn smiling at them, walking into the kitchen.

"I'll start helping with the desserts!" Devyn spoke excitedly, immediately going into the fridge and pulling out all the stuff for the countless desserts they were gonna have.

Sam laughed lightly and smiled, "Happy thanksgiving Dev." He said, pulling away from Colbys arms and beginning to get the ingredients for the appetizers. The brunette boy let out a small whine when his boyfriend pulled away.