The Beginning

I don't know how any of this happened. I'm going to be a mom any time now. How did I get into this? Well here's my story.
11 months before....
Emily: Come on Lena.
Lena: I don't know Emily, his brother is twenty-one and I barely turned eighteen.
Emily: Please Tal saw you everywhere with Adi and I. He thinks your cute. He also came to your birthday party.
Lena: True.
Emily: So just see how it is with him. You haven't been in a relationship since you know when.
Lena: I know. *Looks down sad*
Emily: Cheer up. John wasn't good enough for you.
Lena: He was my first boyfriend and then before senior year he cheated on me with that girl.
Emily: It's okay. Hey their coming. Ooo Tal brought something. *Out of nowhere I started blushing. I really liked Tal Fishman. We talked for almost two years, even when I was with John. We always messaged each other, but I mean he was my best guy friend.*
Adi: Hey babe.
Emily: Hey boo.
*They kiss*
Tal: Lena, hey.
Lena: Hey Tal.
*I could see he was holding a rose and a small box.*
Tal: I was thinking it was too early to tell you, but I'm in love with you.
*I stood there in shock and blushing more red. Adi and Emily were smiling. Was Tal Fishman proposing to me or was he just holding a flower and a small box to ask me out? I looked to see Adi mouth "Ask her already." I knew this meant something.*
Tal: Lena Rosa Ruiz, we known each other for two years.
*Omg he's kneeling in front of me. This means he's proposing. I was standing there with my hands over my mouth. Tears started coming down. Is this a dream or is what?*
Tal: I felt like we are meant to be. So will you marry me?