Secret Finally Comes Out

I was standing there in shock. Emily, Adi, and Tal watching me. It was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop, until Tal started talking.
Tal: I promise I will take good care of you. You were the only one who I ever loved. I'm just asking you. Please Lena.
Lena: And what would I get if I marry you?
Tal: Me and anything you want.
*I stood there thinking, a lot of people love him. I'm the lucky one he fell for and wants to be with for the rest of his life. I'm going to say yes.*
Lena: Yes. I will marry you.
Tal: Really! I'm so happy.
*He put the ring on me and it was the perfect size. Wait.... Emily asked me two days ago what ring size I was.*
Tal: I love you so much. *Hugs and kisses Lena*
*Why haven't I noticed this guy was like me. I always hid my feelings for Tal Fishman for two whole years.*
Emily: Congratulations to the both of you.
Adi: I have a new sister in law. Welcome to the Fishman family, Lena.
Lena: Thanks. I can't wait.
*Tal was hugging me so much. He felt like home. I love him so much. Thank God for him.*
Tal: I want to take you out for dinner.
Lena: Sounds good.
Tal: Let's go.
*We were going through LA and he stopped at this fancy restaurant in Beverly Hills. This guy is so sweet I can't wait to be with him for the rest of my life.*
Tal: I'm happy you said yes.
Lena: Why wouldn't I say yes. You were always there for me. You cared so much for me. You stayed by my side when I was in that car accident six months ago.
Tal: I promised not to leave you.
*Okay I admit I didn't tell you this, but six months ago my mom, dad, and I were in a car accident. I don't talk about this, because I was the one who survived.*
Lena: Thank you for staying. *Looks at the scar on her leg.*
Tal: Yes I'm happy I stayed. Now let's go inside.
Lena: Okay.
*1 month later*
Tal: Good morning beautiful.
Lena: Morning Tal.
Tal: I made breakfast. So if you don't want the guys eating it all. Get up and get some.
Lena: Okay I will.
Tal: Good.
*They kiss*
Lena: I love you.
Tal: Love you too.