Coming home and getting a surprise

*Tal had to stay in the hospital for three days. We found out of that car went any faster him and Adi wouldn't have been here. Today is the day he gets to come home.*
Tal: Baby you don't have to help me out of the car. I don't want you to get hurt.
Lena: How will I?
Tal: Your pregnant. I don't want you to go into labor 4 months early. I heard that happened to women.
Lena: Fine I'll let you help yourself out.
Tal: Now why don't you go in and sleep. You never left the hospital. I'll meet you up there.
Lena: Okay. I'll probably be sleeping by the time you get to the room.
Tal: I'm already feeling better you know.
Lena: I know we'll be waiting for you.
*She really is what I wanted for the rest of my life. She cares about me and I care about her and our unborn child. I can't wait to see if she will look like her mom or me. As I got to the room Lena was laying in bed holding her stomach sleeping. Her smile is so beautiful. I lay on the bed, but I'm in so much pain from that wreck.*
Tal: Lena?
Lena: Hmm
Tal: I love you.
Lena: Love you more.
Tal: I can't wait to have our baby girl here.
Lena: Yes I agree. She will be here around December.
Tal: Hopefully before Christmas. I really want to have Christmas with our baby.
Lena: Me too. I hope she does come before Christmas.
Tal: I'm really sleepy I'm gonna sleep. *Pulls Lena and cuddles with her.*
*I could see Tal was feeling better. He started snoring. I am happy to have him in my life. I can't wait for our child to be here. Out of nowhere I heard the doorbell ring. I went downstairs and I regret it. There standing at the door was John.*
John: Lena baby I really miss you can you take me back?