Past is back

*Past Event*
Mom: Lena did you remembered to turn everything off before coming?
Lena: I did and its all safe.
Dad: You know David is really excited to see us in couple days.
Lena: Wouldn't it have been easier to fly to Denver than drive?
Mom: Si, but your papa didn't wanna risk his life in the sky.
Lena: Really dad?
Mom: I have to agree with you on that Lena.
Dad: Your so lucky we aren't mad about you being pregnant with that fools child Lena.
Lena: John isn't a bad guy papa. He's the sweetest guy...
Mom: That cheated on you with our neighbors daughter.
Dad: Yes and when the baby is born he is not gonna be able to be anywhere close to him or her.
Lena: Fine.
Mom: We want what's best for you. So I heard you and Tal Fishman are possibly a thing. *winks*
Dad: I really like that guy he's basically what you need mi nina.
Lena: We are just friends mom and dad.
Mom: Oh my goodness!
*A car ran into the car that Lena and her parents were in. The car rolled a couple of times and killing Lena's mom on impact.*
Dad: Mi corazon. *Struggling to breathe and move.*
Lena: Papa my legs are trapped. Mama?
Dad: Lena I want you to know that I love you and want you to keep going on and please don't forget your mom and I. It's time to go to see God. I love you.
Lena: I love the both of you.
*Lena passes out and didn't wake for long time after that. Then a day she does and it was a surprise for her.*
Tal: Lena just stay please for me. I'm sorry for this happening. I never knew he got you pregnant and I'm sorry you lost your baby. I also wanna say is I love you and have loved you since we were young.
*Lena feels Tal's hand on her and feels his head right by her waist. Out of nowhere Lena rubs the back of Tal's head.*
Tal: Lena! Your awake! Doctor!
Doctor: What's the matter?
Tal: She's finally awake.
Lena: Where am I?
*Guys this is a flashback on the time before Lena and Tal even got married. It's something that happened to her in the past. Hopefully this didn't confuse you.*