Its A Girl!

Tal: We're having a baby girl! Oh my goodness. *I didn't know what to say. Everyone was clapping and cheering. Tal was crying tears of joy and I was too.*
Tal: I can't believe it. *Pulls Lena and hugs her. Kissing her and touching her stomach*
Lena: I love you and our baby girl. I can't wait to see how she looks.
Adi: We have a new free time member.
Emily: Woah woah woah woah I think she won't be a free time member. All of you are guys and it's not cool if she's the only girl.
Tal: She's right Adi. Maybe when Lena and I decide to have the second baby hopefully we have a boy.
Lena: Not yet I'm already pregnant with your daughter.
Tal: She's going to be my little girl. I'll spoil her like crazy.
Lena: Then when we have a boy I'm spoiling him.
Tal: Deal.
*There was this guy looking at me and I don't know him, I know everyone here, but not him.*
Tal: I'm so happy.
*That guy started making me feel uncomfortable. I on the other side of Tal and looked at that guy all scared.*
Tal; Babe is everything alright? *Looks the same spot as Lena.*
Adi: Who is that?
Emily: That's not one of the guest. Who could that be?
Tal: Maybe he'll leave.
Lena: I'm gonna let my cat out.
Tal: Let Luna out too.
Lena: Okay babe.
*I started towards the house and knew something wasn't right. I felt like I was being watched.*
Lena: Luna and Ruby come outside.
*I felt someone turn me around. I looked at his face and it was that guy.*
Guy: Shh Shh. Don't fight me.
Lena: Who are you?
Guy: You honestly forgot who I am?
*I looked closely and he looked so much like my dad, but around my age.*
Lena: David?
(Btw not David Dobrik)
David: Yeah. I'm your twin.
Lena: Oh my goodness mom and dad never told me where you were.
David: I heard about what happened. I'm sorry that happened to you.
Lena: It was hard.
David: So a famous YouTuber huh?
Lena: Him and I got married.
David: I see he makes you happy. That's great he loves you dearly. I always watch his videos and when I saw he had a wedding ring on after you guys got married he said your name and I knew it was you.
Lena: Yeah he didn't want to keep it secret.
David: We should go back to your party.
Lena: Yeah we should.