Starting to show

Months have been gone by and the guys are now okay. Tal and Nick had to go to therapy for their legs. It took Tal 4 months to get back on track and for Nick 2 months.
Tal: Lena you look really hot with that pregnant stomach.
Lena: You better not have fetish for that. Because no I won't be a bunny and have kids every nine months.
Tal: I don't, I love seeing that big ass.
Lena: I hate you Tal. *throws a shirt at him*
Tal: I'm kidding your beautiful just the way you are.
*Theres a knock on the door.*
Tal: Yeah?
Adi: Bro we gotta get going Emily is waiting for us at the steakhouse.
Tal: We're almost ready.
Adi: Hurry up because I'm not gonna wait long.
Lena: Adi chill I'm the reason it's taking long its hard getting a shirt on when you have a baby growing.
Adi: Just hurry okay.
Tal: Okay.
Lena: This sucks.
Tal: Lena your 4 months pregnant and still haven't gotten maturity clothes?
Lena: I will tomorrow.
Tal: Fine. *helps her out*
Lena: Thank you.
Tal: No problem babe. *rubs her stomach and kisses her on the cheek*
Lena: I love you both. *puts her hands over Tal's which is on her stomach*
We go out to where everyone is and it feels awkward with the guys checking me out. The worst is. Nick oh my gosh he does a freaking full body check and Tal doesn't ever notice it.
Nick: Hey.
Lena: Hi.
Tal: Okay everyone lets get going.