The worse happens

John: Baby what do you say? You want me back?
Lena: No I don't want you back. I don't need you. Now leave. *Tries to close the door. John pushes it back open.*
John: Why do you love that Tal Fishman? He's no better than I am. I am more manly and hotter.
*I tried not laughing but I started laughing so bad. My daughter keeps kicking like crazy. She knows something is up.*
Meanwhile...
*Tal wakes up*
Tal: Babe? *He looks in the bathroom.*
Tal: Lena baby were are you?
Back downstairs...
Lena: You need to leave. John your crazy and you need to leave. My husband....
John: You married that guy without even telling me. I'm supposed to be informed.
Lena: Leave you aren't my boss.
John: Your baby is a mistake like you were. *I slapped him so hard I didn't know what else to do.*
Lena: Don't ever say my daughter is a mistake!
Tal's Pov
*I heard her downstairs and went downstairs. I heard a guy talking to her rudely. I got closer and I could hear him saying something.*
John: Your baby is a mistake like you were.
*I saw Lena slap him so hard his face was so red.*
Lena: Do t ever say my daughter is a mistake!
John: You made a mistake. *Punches her in the face*
*I started running at him for hitting my pregnant wife. She was crying and I knew he hurt her.*
Tal: Wtf is wrong with you dude. You punched my pregnant wife! You made the biggest mistake of all.
*I started beat that guy up for hitting her. Then out of nowhere someone pulled me off of him.*
Nick: Tal stop we can't have you getting in trouble.
Adi: Tal! *Limbing*
*JoJo, Cenna, and Nick were holding me back and that guy tried coming at me, but Anthony, Michael, and Adi pushed him away from our house.*
Adi: Dude get tf out of here.
*John is his name. He left and I checked on Lena.*
Tal: Baby does it hurt?
Lena: It's throbbing.
Tal: The guys said they are going to be our roommates.
(Tal and Lena wanted the guys to move in. Now back to the story)
Lena: That means we have to move our stuff to the room downstairs.
Tal: The guys and I will move our stuff to that room.
Lena: Great. Our daughter is kicking like crazy. I should calm down and stop stressing.
Tal: He won't ever come back here. I'll even make sure of that.