The Shock

*After the party Tal left with the guys and leaving me home all alone with the cats.*
Lena: Ugh Tal has to leave us both here while he goes do whatever. I can't wait for you to get here baby girl. *Couple hours past and Tal wasn't back. I started to get worried about him and the guys. They wouldn't be having Tal out this late. Where is he and the guys?*
*Phone Rings*
Lena: Hello?
Emily: Hey Lena have you heard from the guys?
Lena: No have you.
Emily: I was watching the news and they said there was a car crash one looks like Tal's.
*I started to go numb.*
Emily: But they took three cars and I'm worried Tal and Adi were together. I'm worried.
*House phone rings*
Lena: Wait hold on there the house phone is ringing. Hello?
Tal: Lena *groans in pain* I don't want to scare you but Adi and I were in a car crash we are fine, but I have a few broken bones. I wanted to call you before the hospital made it seem like it was bad.
Lena: Oh my goodness Tal you and Adi scared Emily and I. I'm on my way to the hospital. *I could hear Emily say she is relieved they are okay.*
Tal: I'll see you here in a bit. *Moans from all the pain*
Lena: Bye. Rest you need it.
Emily: Adi has a broken leg. They said the car came at them. I'm on my way to the hospital want me to come over and pick you up?
Lena: Sure I'm a little relieved. The baby is kicking me because how much I was worrying.
Emily: Don't stress. I'll be there in a bit.
Lena: Okay see you in a bit.
*At the hospital* (Obviously an hour later)
Lena: Can I get Tal Fishman's room?
Nurse: Can I get your name?
Lena: Lena Fishman, I'm his wife.
Nurse: You seem young to be married. Room 202.
Lena: Thank you.
* I was walking to the door and when I got inside his room I saw how bad he was hurt from the wreck.*
Tal: Hey babe. I'm so sorry I didn't stay home if I stayed home this wouldn't have happened.
Lena: Don't say sorry.  I'm happy God kept you safe.
Tal: Come here. *I could see how much she was worrying about me. I pulled her close til we were laying on the hospital bed together. I could feel her tears fall on my chest. I didn't care if my ribs were broken I wanted my wife and daughter close to me. They could've lost me.*