Inhuman

⚔Welcome to the second book of "Different but Similar McHanzo fanfiction". I honestly didn't think I'd be doing a second book of this, but I thought after applying the demonic traits it would require a lot more content. I am more than happy to write it. This series has been enjoyable for me to write. I'm comingnout with a Genji x Mercy book soon, but until then I encourage you all to read this second book. If you haven't read my first McHanzo book, this one will make absolutely no sense, so I highly suggest you read it. I hope you enjoy! ~Maddy⚔

They both were speachless. Unable to move. They both looking back into the eyes of a demon. For a moment nothing mattered. The world was invisible. They both felt trapped in a room they couldn't escape from. They had to bear the truth now, like a weight that will never come off. It hurt, like needles, piercing the truth down to your heart. Hanzo finally was the first to speak.

"This...is not possible... I-I don't know how you could have hid this from me?!"

McCree let out a depressed sigh.

"It's the truth, but I didn't know you were one too Hanz."

Hanzo still speachless. Jesse didn't know what to do.

"Why now are you letting it out?" Jesse asked.

"It...started to happen during my lessons with the omnic. I almost forgot about what I really was."

"How'd you become a demon Hanz?"

"How do you think? I tried to kill my brother."

Jesse's arms slowly wrapped around Hanzo.

"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you darling." McCree said shakily crying into Hanzo's shoulder.

Hanzo held him tightly.

"You...are not scared?" Hanzo asked.

"Course not. I can't be scared of something that I am too."

"...I scare myself Jesse..."

McCree pulled away to look at Hanzo in the eyes.

"Why?"

"Look at me Jesse! I'm a monster. A hideous beast!"

"Don't you fuckin talk like that! You're not a monster."

He pulled him back into his shoulder trying to comfort Hanzo. They were both at a loss for words. Both unable to comprehend what they have found out.

"...you're not..."

"I am losing control Jesse I...I don't know why."

"Hanz, I promise we will get through this. I was so tired of keeping this a secret. I want you to know you can trust me. I understand what you are going through."

"For so long I acted like I was human again, but now it's as if I have just recently turned into...a demon."

McCree looked behind him to shut the blinds before coming back to Hanzo.

"Hanzo, I can show you how to embrace it. It's ok to let it out every so often, preferably not in public, but it does help ease the tension. I don't care that we are demons. I want to show you that this side can be cherished."

Hanzo nuzzled into McCree's shoulder.

"Show me how."

Hanzo quickly changed to his human form again. McCree did the same.

"Just so you know Hanz, it's ok to be inhuman."

"Right."

Hanzo pulled his hood over.

"Are you gettin shy on me?"

"Better to hide it before someone sees."

"You look fine. How bout we go into town, get our minds off of this."

"If you say so."

That day they flew into a small village in Dorado. It was full of colors and decorative lights. The many vendors were set up in the main plaza. Hanzo looked worried and was very defensive.

"Chill out darlin'. Just pretend like you're human."

"Easy for you to say."

"Easy, because it is. If you can keep your human form, there won't be any problems, but if you get worried about it the more likelihood you'll come out."

"Fine."

"Let's go get lunch."

They both walked into a café and sat at the food bar. A lady walked up smiling sweetly.

"May I get you gentlemen some drinks?"

"I'll take a water. Hanzo what do ya wanna drink?"

"Um, I'm fine with just water as well."

She nodded and walked away. McCree lifted the menu and stared at it. Hanzo crissed his arms and leaned against the bar.

"Now Hanz, I also suggest you don't eat spicy food. Even a little anger will make you show."

"I think I'll get the street tacos."

"Alrighty, and I'll get the fries."

They both ordered and were brought their water. Hanzo took a long sip and sighed in relief.

"So how old are you really?"

"I am still the same age, 40 now. And you?"

"Same here, still 39."

"So you haven't been a demon for long, have you?"

"Nah, 5 years maybe." McCree shrugged.

Hanzo scoffed a bit and looked down at the table. He tapped on the bar with his finger and felt the ridges in the wood.

"I really thought you wouldn't like me anymore Jesse."

"Just cause you're a demon? That would never change the way I think of you. I sure hope it doesn't affect your view if me either."

The lady returned with their food. Hanzo took a bite of his street taco, but gasped as he felt it slide down his throat. Something grew hot inside his throat. So much it started to burn. He panted loudly, grabbing the end of the bar. A small bit of his claws came out and scratched the bar.

"Hanzo?"

"Wha-what the hell is in those tacos?!"
"J-jalapenio ranch." The waitress stuttered.

McCree stared in shock and gasped.

"Oh shit."

Hanzo started to sweat and panted like a dog. He took a large sip of his water.

"Wait Hanz, that just makes it worse!"

Hanzo stood and quickly went outside.

"I need milk ASAP!"

Hanzo's fangs slowly started coming out. He looked around the plaza enraged. McCree came out yelling at Hanzo.

"Hanz! You gotta calm down!"

Hanzo quickly turned to McCree with an angry expression and low growl. Jesse lowered his voice and spoke softly.

"It's just, you're starting to show a little."

Hanzo gasped quickly kneeling down and hiding his face in his arms, embarrassed. McCree handed him the cup of milk and he drank the whole thing.

"Better?" Jesse asked.

"C-can we please just leave now?"

"*sigh* of course. Let's go." Jesse replied sadly.

He helped Hanzo from the ground and they got back on their ship to the vacation home.