Finding Out

Hanzo didn't sleep all night. He just layed on the couch with a full mind and tired eyes. McCree came out of the room in his t-shirt and boxers. He rubbed his neck and looked up to see Hanzo lying on the couch.

"Hey Hanz? You up?"

He nodded.

"Can we talk?"

"There is nothing to talk about."

McCree tried to wrap his arms around Hanzo, but he nudged him off.

"McCree please. I need time."

"I miss you Hanz. Don't...you miss...me?"

Hanzo turned over and looked at McCree with serious eyes.

"Every day. Now that you are back, I don't know how to feel. Almost abandoned."

"You're not abandoned sugarbean. I am here. I'm home. I will be by your side from now on. Always."

Jesse's eyes went to Hanzo's hand. He gasped when he saw that Hanzo was still wearing his ring.

"You...kept it?"

Hanzo lifted his head and spread his fingers looking at the ring.

"Of course I did. I never take it off."

McCree's warm smile made Hanzo smile back.

"You only call me McCree when you're mad. I like it when you're angry."

Hanzo's smile faded a bit.

"Don't even think about it cowboy.*sigh I need to go on another mission. I'll be home before lunch."

Hanzo stood from the couch and gently pecked Jesse's cheek before leaving. He stopped for a second amd turned around. He ran towards McCree and put his arms around his neck. He kissed his collar bone and smiled into his chest.

"I'm finally starting to believe you are actually here." Hanzo whispered.

McCree smiled putting his arms around him. He tightened his grip before Hanzo loosened it to kiss him intimently. Hanzo moaned a bit into Jesse's mouth.

"I didn't say it before, but I'm so happy you're home."

"Thank god. I thought you'd never understand."

"I do. I love you Jesse."

"Good luck on that mission."

"Thankyou."

----------

Genji knocked on the door. McCree looked up.

"Hanzo can't be back already."

Jesse looked through the peep hole to see Genji holding a glass plate of swiss chocolates. He saw Genji look through the hole. McCree quickly moved away from the door putting his back to the wall.

"Hanzo? Are you there? Why do you hide?"

McCree started to breathe rapidly. Genji knocked once more.

"Brother, open the door."

Jesse felt as if his heart were about to explode from his chest. The door finally opened slowly. McCree gritted his teeth giving a weak smile. Genji gasped in shock. He went from the belt buckle to the hat to see a dead man staring back. He dropped the plate and it shattered to the ground. Genji pointed a shaky finger at McCree.

"G-ghost!"

Jesse quickly grabbed Genji pulling him inside and slamming the door.

"Shhh! It's alright Genji."