The Marriage and a Half

Genji came back to the table.

"I don't mean to intrude, but I couldn't help myself. When is the wedding?" Genji asked.

Hanzo and McCree couldn't find words. They looked at eachother a bit confused. Hanzo finally turned back to Genji.

"We are not sure. We don't want it to be a big event, but we do want to get married as soon as we can."

"If I may, why not right now?"

The two of them gasped.

"Right now? We don't have a judge or clergy." Hanzo said.

"I'll marry you."

Hanzo looked at him strangely. He lifted an eyebrow.

"Ah, I'm taken brother." Hanzo said showing his ring.

"No, no Hanzo. I mean I'll marry you and Jesse. One time I was trying to fill out a survey for a job online and I accidentally filled out the wrong one. I am licensed to marry people."

"Is that right? Well damn. I guess if you want to Hanz, we can get married right now." Jesse said smiling.

Hanzo smiled excitedly and held Jesse's hand.

"Let's do it."

"There's just one form you both need to sign."

Genji returned with a paper and pen. Hanzo and McCree both signed it and Angela came out. Her camera flashed as she stared in excitment. McCree shook his head and stood up with Hanzo. They stood in front of Genji.

"Now look to one another. You can hold hands if you wish."

Hanzo and McCree turned to one another and held each other's hands. Hanzo looked at McCree smiling. His eyes were glowing with the reflection of the candle light. McCree took a deep breath and looked excited. He held Hanzo's hands tightly.

"I can't believe this. I-I'm gettin married!" Jesse said excitedly.

Hanzo smiled and nodded quickly with McCree and kissed his hands. Genji continued.

"Jesse McCree? Do you take Hanzo Shimada as your husband, to have a d to hold, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish, till death- I mean...f-forever?"

Jesse smiled and stared into Hanzo's eyes. He blinked showing his pitch black eyes and fangs.

"I do."

Jesse's eyes faded back to normal. A bright light flashed in his face. He looked at Angela annoyed. Hanzo turned to face her as well.

"Sorry, continue Genji."

Hanzo turned back to face McCree.

"And do you Hanzo Shimada take Jesse McCree as your husband to love and cherish, to live with forever?"

Hanzo stared at McCree for a minute. He finally nodded.

"I do, yes I do."

"I pronounce you husbands! You may kiss."

They both quickly leaned in. McCree held Hanzo's head as they kissed one another intimently. They saw the flash of Angela's camera from under their eyelids, but they didn't care. They broke the kiss leaning on eachother and laughing in disbelief. Genji and A gela were clapping in the background. McCree kissed Hanzo's forehead and wrapped his arms around him. Jesse's tears of joy falling into his lovers hair.