Special Night

🐉Photo by raekayn. The pic has nothing to do with the chapter. I just thought it was sexy. Originally I was going to make this chapter really sexual and dark, but I tossed it. Now that Mchanzo is official I need a vote on what their last name should be. Comment Shimada or McCree below. Be sure to share and vote if you like this book. Enjoy!~Maddy🐉

Hanzo looked up.

"Let me see."

McCree seemed anxious at first, but he turned the screen to face Hanzo. A dark picture of Jesse and Genji in an alleyway made Hanzo's eyes go wide. Jesse looked rugged and was dressed in all black, but that's not what he looked at. Not at first. He saw Genji looking over his shoulder at the camera. He flashed his blood dipped eyes and his silk black hair captured what little light was around them. His cyborg configuration was unsettling to look at. Hanzo looked up from the photo at Genji, petrified.

"D-did I do this?" Hanzo asked in a shaky voice.

Genji stared at him.

"Brother I-"

Hanzo's face fell into his hands. He muffled something out.

"I am the worst person to ever walk the earth!"

"What did my master just tell you Hanzo? Besides I have forgiven you a long time ago. Now, what are you?"

Genji crossed his arms and stared at Hanzo. He grumbled a bit.

"I'm a work in progress."

"There you go Hanzo."

Zenyatta stood from the couch.

"We must leave now, but I'll be back another day for another session, alright? Keep working on your positivity Hanzo, and I'm sure you will gain your mind and spirit back."

McCree walked Genji and Zenyatta out. When the door shut he turned to Hanzo solemnly. Jesse pulled up a chair.

"Hey, you're not useless y'know? I see more than just potential in you, Hanz. That's all ya need."

Hanzo looked up at him and grinned. He leaned in to kiss McCree and smiled into his lips.

"You never give up, do you?"

"I ain't ever gonna give up on you Hanz. Have I ever?"

"You are right, as usual Jesse."

"I love you y'know."

"I do, and I love you too."

He pecked Jesse's lips one more time before taking him to bed.

----------

The next night...

"Hanz! I'm home! I got a surprise!"

"Hm? Jesse, you know I don't like surprises."

"Well, it's not really a surprise anymore darlin."

Hanzo tilted his head curiously. McCree gave him a smirk and tipped his hat a bit. He put his hands on his hips.

"Do you know what today is Hanzo?"

Hanzo scratched his head and pondered for a while. Nothing came to his mind. He was worried he'd forgotten something important.

"Should I know what today is?" Hanzo asked worried.

McCree's grin faded. His hands came off his hips and he looked down sadly. Hanzo blushed hard feeling guilty.

"Oh fuck." Hanzo said hiding his face in his hands. "What the hell have I forgotten, love?"

Jesse crossed his arms looking at Hanzo blankly.