To Be With a Marksman

🏮This is not the last chapter. There will be a few more, but I think this one is my favorite. You'll see why soon!~Maddy🏮

----------

"Got your bow?"

"It's in the kitchen. Are you sure you can handle me leaving for so long? I may not be back till tomorrow morning."

"Yeah I'll be fine. Just go make us some money sugarbean. I'll be waiting."

Hanzo smiled and gave a little nod as he walked out the door.

"I'll be home before you know it Jesse."

The door closed. Jesse stood there and imediateley tensed up.

"What am I gonna do while he's gone!"

McCree's POV

It's so boring without Hanzo here. Normally he'd say something like 'be prodictive while I'm gone' but I've already done the laundry, the dishes, the windows, the vacuming, I even made sure his hair products were organized, but its not even lunchtime and I'm already done. I miss him when he's away. We've been together for nearly 3 years now. I've been holding off on the big question, but I think I'm ready now. I was going to ask in Dorado, bur thanks to my big mouth that never happened. I want to be able to be with Hanzo for the rest of my days. He is the one.

3rd person

McCree lazily sat on the couch and channel surfed while he waited for Hanzo to come home. It got late and McCree had fallen asleep on the couch that night with a half eaten chip hanging from his mouth. He snored loudly into the pillow next to him.

----------

"Good work. You are possibly my best worker. You have shown me lots of skill Hanzo. I'd very much like to meet you in person."

"Sorry, I don't like to speak directly with my cliants. Just send me the money and I'll leave."

----------

I'm getting worried. I woke up the next morning at 10 wondering why I was on the couch, but I would have heard Hanz coming in. He's late. I said I wouldn't text him unless it was absolutely necessary, so I didn't. I waited. Even when it was high noon, he still hadn't come home I took out my phone to text him, but all of a sudden the apartment door opened. Hanzo walked in. He looked tired, so I didn't try to jump on him.

"Hey, there darlin. You're home late. I was starting to worry."

Hanzo looked up with tired eyes and set his bag on the couch. He slouched and groaned as he walked.

"You ok Hanz?"

"Not really. Last mission went longer than expected and my client wanted to meet me."

McCree gasped.

"You said no, right?"

"Yes, I said no. They transferred the money and I left."

Hanzo walked up to McCree who was sitting on the bar stool at the kitchen counter. He stared at him in remorse and kissed his forehead.

"I think I'm going to head to bed."

"You sure? Its two in the afternoon."

"Love I'm surprised I'm still standing right now. I need to at least take a nap."

"Alright. Goodnight darlin."

Hanzo went to bed. It was cold in the aparment that afternoon. Hanzo's shivering hand reached out of the covers to find something to wrap around him. He felt McCree's pile of scarfs on the floor. He picked them all up and wrapped himself up like a cinnamon bun. Jesse quietly walked in trying to find a blanket too, ut only found Hanzo wrapped in his scarfs. He was still awake.