2

Todoroki POV

Useless

Those are the words ringing in my ears as I'm sat by Izuku's motionless body.

Pathetic

Alone

My head is in my hands and I'm bouncing my leg up and down thinking about the events of yesterday. My arms are shaking and I can't focus on anything. My thoughts are scattered, flooding my mind, creating a rippling motion with every new thought..just like Izuku's blood. The way it flowed is so trance-like but so.. horrible. Thinking about him. Injured.

"Mmhmm..." My thoughts are soon interrupted by Izuku mumuring. His brow is furrowed. Then his eyes flutter open, still void.

"Izuku!" I stand up suddenly and relief rushes over me.

"...you used my first name Todoroki." He turned away and winced in doing so.

"Right...uh..sorry" I forgot, I always called him by his first name whilst we were dating-and he did the same thing for me.

He suddenly cowers over and vomits to his left, it's virtually nothing and he's dry heaving before long.

"Not eating?" I asked, making my voice monotone. He paused and wiped his mouth. He said nothing. So we sat in silence, the smell of bile fills the room and soon enough a nurse comes in to check up on Midoriya but cleans his mess instead.

He was in the hospital for another few days so the doctors could monitor him but he was let out a week or so later. I didn't visit again or talk to him- his mum even offered for me to join her every time she visited him, but I always said no and eventually she stopped asking. I wanted to see him- I really did but I couldn't bare to face him.

It wasn't until he was back at school when I noticed. The scarring on his knuckles- not from using his quirk but from ... No way

Midoriya POV

When I was discharged from the hospital I was told to eat more otherwise something like this might happen again. I was on a drip the whole time I was there because I was so malnourished. I ate with my mum in silence, but I always threw it up afterwards. The first time was horrible. I remember sticking my fingers down my throat to the back of my tounge and feeling the gag reflex. Nothing. So I did it harder. It burned. The hydrochloric acid from my stomach burning the inside of my throat.

Fat

Ugly

Disgusting

These we the thoughts running through my head almost constantly. It would be like this until I was dry heaving. After a few times I would often cut my knuckles on my teeth and develop scars, but no one noticed them.

Todoroki POV

Tomorrow was Friday, my only chance to see Midoriya again before the weekend. Who knows what he'll do when he's alone...

"Midoriya." He turned around, stopped and looked at me with tired eyes. We waited a second or two, standing in the middle of the path. I gulped loudly.