5

Midoriya POV

It's been a few months since my visit in the hospital. My voice is fully healed and I'm feeling better. I've been spending most of my time with Todoroki. And I'm starting to feel better, more like my old self. Whenever I'm around him I feel more alive, but these past few days I've been seeing less and less of him. I want to help him but I can't. Who would believe a 15 year old over the word of a Pro Hero. The Number 2 Hero.

Todoroki POV

Ever since Midoriya was discharged I've tried to spend every living moment I can with him and living with him is great. But my father recently made me move back in with him.

~flashback~

Me and Midoriya walked hand in hand to the park, my father has been blowing up my phone for the past hour but I just put it on silent.

"Izuku?" He glanced at me with his eyes, a little more bright.

"Yes, Sho? I could feel my face blush a bright pink.

Sho? That's new. I love it.

"I love you" I take my eyes off the floor and make steady eye contact with him.

"I love you too Sho" Slowly I lean in and make contact with his lips. Moving perfectly together in sync. He kisses back, Izuku's breath brushing against my skin, it's gentle and passionate, full of love.

The scent of vanilla enters my nostrils and I smile, as we break away. My hand brushes againt his cheek and I hold our foreheads together. Smiling. Both of us enjoying each others presence. Nothing has ever felt so right and perfect in that moment. I was truly happy. Then I feel a tug. I wince at the loss of Izuku and stagger backwards, revealing my father who has a strong hold on my shirt. I look back at Izuku with worry in his eyes.

"Shoto!" My 'father' is dragging me and I'm trying to squirm out of his grip, but it's useless. Midoriya grabs my hand and Enji turns around giving him a death stare. I can feel the fear in Midoriya, as he gulps loudly. Then he did the unthinkable. He shoved Midoriya and he fell towards the floor landing on his back. He hit the floor with a loud thud.

"Izuku!" I froze my father's hand from behind and he let go of me, only to shove me to the ground and start beating me right there. In front of my boyfriend. Punch after punch. Kick after kick. Pain. Just nonstop pain. Eventually I was swimming out of consciousness as I watched Izuku as he tried to help me.

~End of Flashback~

I would sneak out of my room to visit Izuku, and he would patch up my injuries. I missed being with him. Every time I wasn't with him, I felt a little more broken. I took the abuse my father gave me. I've tried to leave but he brings me back. One time Izuku even went to the Police but of course they didn't believe him. After all, my father is the Number 2 Pro Hero.

Midoriya POV

It became a ritual that Shoto would come and visit me, he always had a new injury, wether that be fresh cuts or bruises. Even though I would undress him to tend to his wounds, I noticed other marks that couldn't have been from his dad.

"Shoto?"

"Hm?" He answered quietly

"Do you...harm yourself?"

He paused and turned around. Still shirtless. I could see the panic!( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in his eyes. The way the colour from his face drained away. He quickly put his shirt on. I noticed he was shaking. Again.

"Um" he stood up "I have to leave."

"Sho..." I looked down feeling embarrassed. "I already know the answer, just know you can talk to me." I kept my head down and heard the window open. And with that, he was gone.

666 words ψ( ' ∇ ' )ψ

^^Not even kidding ^^

Hi!! So I noticed I got 54 reads?! WTF??? TYSM ILY!!

So yeah, I know this is short again.. BUT THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER!! I'm also currently writing a villain Deku book, which is fun, first chapter for that will be released 22nd November 2018 (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ

K bye!

-E (⌒▽⌒)☆

Release 20/11/18