10- Alternative Ending

Third Person POV

Todoroki gets out of his bed somehow. He has a new motivation. To see his beloved boyfriend Izuku Midoriya. He walks into the bathroom and grabs a bottle of pain killers, anti depressants and other things. He gets a bottle of water to wash it down and a framed picture of him and Midoriya.

He takes pill after pill. All the while smiling as memories fill his head. First kiss. First I love you. First date. Last I love you. Last kiss. Last touch. He lays back down in his bed, huddling under the covers. Clutching the photo tightly. Smiling. A single tear rolls down his cheek. "I love you Izuku". It's the happiest he's been in days.

~Some Time Later~

Bakugou is banging on Todoroki's door.

"OPEN UP ICY HOT!!"

"DUDE ARE YOU OKAY?!"

Eventually Bakugou gets through the door. It's broken but that's Todoroki's fault for not opening. He glances at the lump in the bed.

"Todoroki! Wake up!" There is no response. Only silence.

Bakugou reaches over and pulls the covers from Todoroki. His position is unchanged. He's holding a picture of Midoriya and he notices pill bottles scattered on the floor.

He shakes Todoroki slightly.

"Dude wake up.."

"C'mon this isn't funny..." He's being more rough.

"TODOROKI OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES!!"

Eventually people leave their dorm rooms asking Bakugou what's going on, they walk into Todoroki's room, to see Bakugou violently shaking him. But nothing is happening.

"B-Bakugou..? Is he...?" Uraraka manages to say.

Bakugou is feeling around desperately for a pulse, he's ignoring everyone's murmurs. Eventually he finds what he is looking for.

"HE'S BREATHING!" he screams as he puts his arms under Todoroki's legs and neck, carrying him bridal style. Todoroki's limp body drops the picture and hangs in Bakugou's grip. He sprints out of the room to his car and speeds to the hospital. They take him into the ICU and try to save his life and keep him breathing.

••••••Time Passes••••••

Todoroki POV

I hear some muffled voices in the background. I can't open my eyes but I can hear Uraraka, Iida, Kirishima and Bakugou, I'm pretty sure the whole class is here. But where is here? People are talking, there's a lot of sound I'm listening for different voices and I can't find a specific one. Izuku's.

I've been having the same nightmare for a while now. I'm cradling Izuku in my arms, but he's dead. Something feels so real about it though. Things click into place. People crying. Talking about tragedy. The death of Midoriya. So..is he? No. He can't be. A rush of memories floods my blackened vision. It all makes sense now. Then that means...?

My thoughts are cut off by something gripping my hand. It's Uraraka, I can tell by her voice.

"Iida, he's. Todoroki is crying."

I didn't even realise I was but she's right. The warm wetness on my cheeks that cools down as a breeze grazes against my skin.

"I want to comfort him Iida. But how?"

"I-I don't know. He's been out for a while. Who knows if he can even hear us."

I can hear you!! I am here! I mister up all my strength and squeeze Uraraka's hand.