No Longer Friends - Calum Hood

My friend and I created these;) hope y'all enjoy!!

-----

You lay out your favorite dress on your bed. Tonight is your first date with Calum, the most beautiful and funny guy you met 3 years ago at school.

You guys had always been friends but Calum had changed that a week ago.

Now your eyes scan over the casual dress, it's pink and stops mid-thigh, you were trying to decide between black pumps or simple flats.

Your hair is already done up and curly. You decided on minimal makeup.

*Ding Dong Ding Dong*

"Crap" you say to yourself and throw on your dress, grab your keys and opened the door. He was wearing nice jeans and a ripped shirt (something they all wear). Needless to say he looked great.

"Wow (y/n) you look..." He scanned over her dress, "great" he smiled that huge smile.

"Shall we go?" You ask hooking your arms with his. He opened the car for you and then you were both off to the carnival.

-----

"Thanks for a great night" you told him when he walked you to the door.

You smile at him, "It was even if we did get stuck on the Ferris wheel and you panicked. I really enjoyed it," you blushed at the memory of him clutching to you when the ride was stuck at the top.

"Ya ya. Don't tell anybody," he lightly punched your arm.

You took the initiative to step forward and wrap your arms around his waist, and he did the same.

"So ummm...goodnight," you say lightly laughing but he doesn't let you move.

"What about ummm..." He says but blushes while smiling, really nervous, "like can I, you know...maybe kiss you?" He bites his lip awaiting your answer.

"Yes." You say laughing and lean in until your lips touch his. Then it's about five more seconds before you pull away.

"Wow," is all he says, "can I maybe take you out again sometime?"

"Of course." you answer him and kiss him goodnight again before going inside.

You put your ear up to the door and all you can hear is "yes!"