3. Tutoring (Calum)

Hey everyone. I'm still moving in and I am trying to get some wifi soooo.......thanks for being patient!:)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Calum: You have always had a really hard time in your Advanced Physics class. The whole idea of Newton's Laws drove you to insanity. You walked into your class one day and your teacher pulled you aside and decided to give you a tutor. In your head you were thinking about how embarrassing that will be in front of your friends. To hang out with a nerd? That is social suicide. The teacher called over Calum. He was a nerd, but one of the nerds that does a lot more than homework.

"(Y\N) this is Calum, as you know. He is top of the class and he is willing to help you understand some more of Physics....during your study hall period."

"Ummm...Ok." You were just thinking of suddenly after all these years Calum was attractive. He grew out of the stage of puberty.

"I'm glad to be helping you." He said as he winked while the teacher walked away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I'm sorry it was short but I'll make it up for you all when I write up the two Luke Imagines I have.