TV Fighting - Calum Hood

"Calum! Hurry up!" You yell to your boyfriend, "it's about to start!"

Calum sighs loudly, "do I have to?" He drags his feet over to the couch where you are sitting, cuddled in a blanket in sweats and his shirt.

"Yes, yes you do," you state crossing your arms, "Doctor Who is what you will watch with your girlfriend." He rolls his eyes. You put the cushion next to you so he can sit down.

"(Y/n) you know I hate Doctor Who. It's confusing and lame and nerdy-"

You snap your head over to him and stick your bottom lip out. He really hurts your feelings saying that.

"Plus, I will just go to see the guys at Luke's flat, while you watch this."

Does he not even see how upset you are?

He can't even watch something for an hour with you?

"Okay," you whisper, snuggling into the blanket more, "have fun I guess."

"Thanks babe. I love you!" He says on his way out.

You just sit in quiet as you hear him sigh as he walks out the door.

Once you hear the door click that's when you break down crying because his obviously can't take time out if his day to watch Doctor Who with you.

Then the door opened again. "(Y/n) I forgot my-" he stopped when he saw you, "baby what's wrong?" He comes over to you and replaces the pillow with himself.

"You hurt my feelings Cal. You can't take one hour of your day to watch a show with me-" you start crying again.

He wraps his arms around you and you let him. He kisses your head and you smile slightly.

"(Y/n) I'll watch Doctor Who with you anytime." He takes his shoes off. He turns your face to look at him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were so upset about it-"

I shut him up by kissing his plump lips.

"I forgive you babe."

"So does this mean I still have to watch this dumb show?"

You laugh. " Calum!" You hit him on his arm, " yes you do."

-----

Hey everyone it's me I just want to let y'all all know I'll be updating a lot so please add the book and hold on feels are coming your way!!!