Surprise Party - Ashton Irwin

You were turning 18 *haha* and your 20 year old boyfriend, Ashton Irwin, wanted to throw you a birthday party, and you decided to let him.

"Ash make it a surprise okay? I love your surprises," you winked

He pulled you into a huge bear hug.

"Okay (y

), but don't ask any of the boys about it, they are helping me and I know you aren't a patient type," he gigged, "but it will be the best ever!"

Your birthday was a week away so it gave you plenty of time to prepare his tomfoolery.

2 days later

Ashton had been constantly on the phone, and it felt as if he didn't even think of you. You started to wonder if he was going to continue his planning, but as you promised you wouldn't be nosey. Hopefully this wouldn't continue.

5 days later

It was finally you 18th birthday and you woke up in an empty bed - not a good sign. You got out of the bed and cleaned up a little by putting on a pair of jeans, sweater, boots, and to add some flare a scarf. You opened you door to find rope heading into the living room. There was a note: 'Hello Lovely Happy 18th! I'm sorry I couldn't wake up next to you, but hopefully this is worth it. See you soon...'

You followed the rope which led to my car keys. You grabbed your purse and headed out the door. Right now as you started your car you knew Ashton had planned for probably more than a week to do this. Once in the car your GPS was programmed for the secret destination. Excitement ran through you as you finally pulled up to a park.

You were puzzled.

You were at the park, but no one was there.

'Did I miss something?' you thought.

Then you saw the boys walking toward you in the distance. You ran over to meet them. They were as giddy as ever and they were poking at each other as they got closer to you. You guessed it was because Ash told them to keep quiet.

Luke spoke first. " Hey (y

) Happy 18th. We won't take questions, but follow us."

You smiled, "Yes Sir."

You followed the boys to an open theater. As you reached the entrance they picked you up and carried you on their shoulders. You saw pictures that was almost like a time line of your life, you saw yourself growing older. Your eyes welled up with tears.

You saw your family. The boys let you down and gave you a HUGE group hug.

"Where's Ashton?"

Finally you saw him he was wearing his usual ripped jeans and a Pink Floyd tank, but don't forget the teal bandanna you bought for him that he was wearing.

"Hey (y

)!!! Come over here I have something for you."

You ran over, and as you got closer he got on one knee.

"Oh my gosh Ash!!" You started to cry, as he started his speech.

"(y

) as you were walking in looking at the pictures I was not present in them until you were 16, but today I want to be in the rest of your pictures, and maybe one day our kids can too...So (y

) will you marry me?"

You had your hands on your cheeks while the tears ran down your face.

"Ash...I would love to marry you!" You helped him off the ground and you hugged him tight. He lifted your face up to face his.

"(y

) I'm so glad this is the start of our new life together." He kissed you sweetly on the lips. It was passionate and it wouldn't be the last.

And the rest is history.....:)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS!!!!! thanks for all the votes and stuff!! I got more coming soon like some MIKEY ones:)