Jealous Rage - Luke Hemmings

Hey Everyone!!! You guys are amazing for all of the votes:) I love it!

BTW if you do follow me I will follow you, because YOU ladies and gentlemen are amazing:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What is wrong with you!" Luke shouts at you. You hate when he's angry because he can get super scary, you know he'd never lay a hand on you but you still always get nervous.

"I didn't-" you started to say but he cuts you off.

"Really? You fricken flirted with that guy in front of me," he starts laughing in a mocking way, " you know how it makes me feel?" His face was red and his eyes were watery.

"I was not flirting!" you defend yourself, "he was talking and I was being nice, then he hugged me bye. It meant nothing" you say. He was really blowing it out of proportion.

"Oh yeah?" he says, "Oh John thanks sooooo much! We'll see you later! I enjoyed getting to see you!" Luke mocks what you said earlier but in a falsetto tone.

See what happened was you both ran into one of your old friends from high school named John, yes he was cute but you love Luke. Anyways, you were just small talking with the occasional play slap to the arm, giggle, and eye batting. Unintentional, you didn't realize what you were doing.

"Well I didn't mean to" you sigh in defeat, "but maybe I should of" you got a sudden burst of courage. Luke's face is priceless.

"W-What is that suppose to mean??" He sounds a little scared now. Show him who's boss.

"I'm going....out" you tell him running to your room. You throw on a pink cocktail dress and your black heels, ruffle your hair a bit, and swipe on a bit of mascara.

"OPEN THE DOOR!!" he pounds at the door.

You open it, "It's open. Sheez" you roll your eyes, walking to the door.

"Where are you going?" he grabs your arm, but you jiggle out of it.

"Out."

"Not like that you aren't."

"You aren't my mom. I'll be home later...I might go catch up with John. Ya know...in a friendly way. Hope you won't be mad.

You smile. Yes you were being super mean but he had started it.

"(Y

) is that really necessary" Luke says and frowns.

"I'll be home later."

----------------------------------

You're dancing, okay you invited John to hang out as friends. It's all good until you see Luke walk in looking for you, you assume.

You met his eyes but he smiles and you see him walk over to a group of girls.

Oh know he did not!

He gets within twenty feet of you and John, you see him with his arm around the chicks neck. You make eye contact again, and he's looking at you. You put your arm in John's and smile. Luke's jaw clenches and he looks away. You know you won.

-------------------------------------------

The whole night you both have been sneaking glances and doing things to make the other one jealous. It's worked so far. Not going too far but far enough.

You look over another time, but unfortunately the chic he was with started leaning in. He was going for it too, looking right at you.

"Oh hell no," you push John away and stomp over to Luke.

"Hey. You need to get off of my boyfriend!" you grab her hair and move her away then you kiss Luke.

"I hate you" he says in between kissing, "so much."

"I do too," you say, "heck you tried to kiss another girl in front of me?" You both keep kissing.

Then he hugs you tightly.

"Can we go home?"

"I still hate you Miss.Penguin, but yes."

"Good. I love you." You say smiling and looking into his deep blue eyes.

"I love you too."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys hope you like it:)!