1. First Date

Hey guys:) I'm currently working on some Luke, Ashton, and Mikey Imagines! But to pass time here are some short cuties. Hey and if you have any suggestions I'm open!!

------------

Ashton: The first date that he would take you to would be a picnic dinner while you watch the sun go down behind the trees in the park. He made chocolate covered strawberries for the two of you as a treat. For the rest of the night the two of you would tell each other stories and what you want to do as you get older. All in all a simple but thoughtful date.

Luke: Luke would take you out to a fancy restaurant, and during a break of one of the dishes he takes you by your hand and dances with you. At first he was really shy and didn't want to mess up, but after a while it felt as if it was only the two of you.

Michael: Since you and Michael were cute little odd balls you both decided to go and watch a movie at the theater. He picked a scary movie thinking that you would grab onto him if you got scared, but it went the other way around. At the end of the movie you leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek and led him out the door.

Calum: Calum loved to have an adventurous time with you so he decided to take you to Disneyland Paris. He took you early in the morning so it was an all day thing until the end. At the end of the day, he took you to a quiet sitting area with not many people around while you watch the fireworks go off. It was an amazing ending to a heavenly day. At the end of the fireworks you felt his hand caress your face. You turn to look at him as he kissed you passionately on the lips, and like a cheesy movie the last firework went off causing you both to smile.

-----------

Well, hope you liked more coming your way:)