Updated Rules!

I updated the rules! Please read! Once read comment the password which is italicized, so look for that! Hint it's a color! Comment the password once you found it so I know you read the rules!

Rule 1: Be active, I would like to keep this roleplay going for as long as we can and in order to do That I need you to be active.
Rule 2: Don't jump into the relationship right away, let's make our characters fall for each other first.
Rule 3: Smut is allowed, just don't rush into the smut. Smut Goes to the PM
Rule 4: No KILLING OCS or Characters. Fighting is allowed, injures are allowed.
Rule 5: Swearing is allowed, you can censor it if you like.
Rule 6: Just have fun and be creative!
Rule 7: You can have up to 3 role plays going on at one time
Rule 8; Play my crush and I play yours! I'm tired of just playing one person! I want to have fun too! If you don't play my crush I will stop replying.
Rule 9; No spamming! If I don't answer right away don't freak out! I probably got busy or lost the comment! Tag within 24 Hours if I don't reply at all!
Rule 10; Be descriptive! If you reply single sentences I will not reply! Please get descriptive and comment 3 to 5 sentences!
Rule 11: You'll have three chances before I decide to cancel the rps and have you on rp block!