Chapter 2

*Harry's POV*

"Harry? Where are you mate?" I heard Louis call from down the hall of Zayn's flat. "I'm in the spare room!" I called back not looking away from the screen of my laptop. I was waiting for her to come on line.   She's late.. again. "What are you doing in here?" Louis asked before looking at me glued to my laptop. "Mate, you're not still talking to that girl on the inter web are you?" he said before hopping on the bed next to me. The guys are the one who made my account for me, they thought that it would be funny to set me up with a crazed fan on line but then i was matched up with her. She was absolutely lovely. She was so funny and she had a great taste in music. We had so much in common it was amazing. The thing is i don't even know her real name. I only know her as DancingBelle33. Ever since i started talking to her three months ago i haven't been seeing any other girl, which made management upset because i wasn't living up to my "Cheeky" image.

"Haz you have no idea who you're talking to! she may be a He for all we know!" Louis said. He had a point. I've never seen a picture of her or heard her voice she could be a man but for some reason it didn't stop me from talking to her. Something told me she WAS a girl and she's perfect for me. "Lou, this girl is a girl! and she's absolutely perfect!" i defended. DancingBelle33 is Online. I kicked Lou out of the room before i sent her a message.

After a couple hours of talking to her and telling her i was going to go to America and see her she stopped replying. I assume she went to do something or whatever. I closed my lap top and went out to the living room where the lads were. I walked in and saw Zayn and Liam on their phones, Louis playing Xbox and Niall in the kitchen. "Vass been Happeninn Hazzah?!" Zayn asked while throwing his arms up in the air. "Talking to his American boyfriend online!" Louis teased as i walked to the couch to sit down. I ran my fingers through my curly hair and sighed "She is a girl Louis! i swear if you don't stop with this boy non sense i'll kill you!" I threatened "NOOO Don't kill me Haz!" Louis cried as he ran and sat on my lap kissing my face begging for forgiveness. "Okay okay okay just stop with the kisses!" i begged and pushed him off my lap.

"Wait.." Liam started "American... Is this why you forced management to let us preform in New York? So you can meet this girl?!" Liam asked with a shocked expression on his face while the other lads turned and looked at me, waiting for my answer. "No- I ju-... okay Maybe!" i confessed, not being able to think of another excuse. All the boys then started to yell different things at me and i just sat there to take it all in.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! SHE COULD BE A GUY!" Louis screamed.

"SHE COULD BE PSYCHO AND RAPE YOU!" Zayn added.

"WHAT IF SHE'S A MURDERER AND SHE KILLS YOU!!" Liam yelled.

"WHAT IF SHE DOESN'T LIKE NANDO'S?!?!" Niall said with a worried look on his face.

"GUYS! look i've been talking to her for months and i really like her! I know she's not a guy for sure! and She's not psycho she's wonderful! I doubt she's a rapist or a murderer and Ni, Of course she'll like Nando's!" I said and Niall sighed with relief. "Alright, we just want you to be careful mate! you don't want you to get hurt." Liam said placing his hand on my shoulder. "I'll be fine! now let's go out lads! i'm feeling a couple drinks!" I said excitedly as we all stood up to get ready.

I pulled out some black jeans, a white v-neck, and a blue blazer. I took my laptop and started playing some music while i hopped in the shower. I started to sing along to "Isn't She Lovely" by Stevie Wonder. I suddenly remember the moment when i first joined X-Factor. That moment that changed my life. Then i started to think about DancingBelle33 she was lovely, she was wonderful. I can't wait to meet her. But what if the guys are right? What if she turns out to be the complete opposite of my expectations. I shut off the shower and dried myself off. As i pulled on my pants there was a knock on the door. I put on my shirt and opened it to find Liam. "i need to use a brush mate!" He said after stepping into the bathroom. We were both looking in the mirror fixing out hair as i got a message from DancingBelle33 saying she was having movie night with Danielle. Liam leaned over to read the message. "Danielle.. that's a pretty name." He said before leaving the bathroom. As i was saying goodbye to my internet girl friend i heard the boys call my name "HAZZAH HURRY UP THE CAR IS RUNNING!" Zayn yelled. So i closed my laptop, put on my blazer and ran out to the car.