Chapter 7

*Isabelle's POV*

"Isaiah..." I said softly and looked at the guy who had broken my heart. "Bells!" he said with a huge smile on his face. Before i could stop him he pulled me in for a  hug, i thought it would be awkward but it felt... comfortable. It felt like old times. He smelled like roasted marshmallows and a part of me didn't want to let go. "Excuse me miss?" The cashier spoke up and broke Isaiah and I apart. "Yes?" I asked while clearing my throat through the awkwardness. "Well the chef accidentally burnt your pizza's so you'll have to wait for your order again. I'm so sorry miss." the teenage cashier said with his head hung low. "That's fine!" Isaiah said before i could speak for myself. "It could give us time to catch up."

We sat down at the table near the window where we would always sit when we ate here. "This was where we ate after went to the carnival." Isaiah said while grinning. "Oh yeah huh? When I won you that teddy bear!" I added. "Hey! i would have won you one if that guy didn't play favorites! I got that ring on the bottle! I know i did!"  He said while laughing. I couldn't help but laugh with him. After reminicing through some of our dates i started to think. What was he doing in New York?

"Why are you here?" I asked awkwardly. "Well i just finished a radio interview a block away from here and i decided i wanted some pizza so i sta-." "No! why are you in New York?" I interrupted him. "Oh. Well the tour is over!" He replied with a smirk. Wow that was quicker than i thought. Maybe a year went by so fast because i had Harry. "How was the tour?" I asked quick enough to avoid an awkward silence. "It was great! We got signed by one of the biggest record companies in the country!" He replied with a smile. "Well I'm glad everything is working out perfectly for you." I said trying to hold back tears. I couldn't do this. His life has been sky rocketing since the day we broke up. And my life just got worse when he left for tour.

*Flashback*

I was standing in front of the sink crying my eyes out. This can not be happening. The test can't be positive. I held the home pregnancy test and stared at the little pink plus taunting me. It has been a month since Isaiah left. I sat on the bathroom floor sobbing till someone knocked on the door. "Isabelle, is everything okay?" I heard Danielle ask through the door. I quickly got up and opened the door. She stared at my face which probably looked mascara stained, then looked down at the pregnancy test i was holding. She put two and two together and pulled me in for a hug which made me cry even more.

"Shhh it's going to be okay Isabelle." Danielle said while holding me in her arms, comforting me. "How do you know?!" I said between sobs. "I just do! We'll go down to the clinic if that's what you want." She implied terminating the baby. I couldn't do that. I would have to live with the guilt of killing my child for years. I couldn't give my baby away either. It would just hurt too much. I looked at Danielle and shook my head. "Well we'll call Isaiah and he'll come home and help you get through this situation!" I shook my head again. "No, i can't do that to him! the band will be ruined and it will all be because of me." Danielle understood and nodded her head. "Well then i guess it's you and me babe!" She said with a smile. I was so glad i had Danielle with me. I don't know what i'd do without her.

~5 months later~

I stared at myself in the mirror. My belly has gotten huge from the past six months. I've been to the doctors a billion times and already found out I was having a boy. A part of me was scared that he would look like Isaiah but at the same time i hoped he looked as handsome as Isaiah. "Ready to go?" Danielle asked while taking her keys. I nodded while waddling out the door. Here i am. On my way to another Doctor appointment. Last night I had a sharp excruciating pain in my stomach but they wouldn't see me till the morning. I was worried something happened to the baby but Danielle said it could just be gas.