Chapter 8

*Isabelle's POV*

Isaiah's soft pink lips crashed into mine. But for some reason I couldn't kiss back. He kissed me so roughly and it felt wrong to kiss him. When Harry kissed me early this morning it felt right. It felt perfect. Isaiah pulled away when he noticed i wasn't kissing him back. "What's up with you?" Isaiah asked. His voice was filled with anger. "I don't want to get back together." I mumbled not being able to look in his eyes. "What?!" He asked obviously not hearing me. "I said I DON'T WANT TO GET BACK TOGETHER." I yelled and enunciated each word. "I already have someone." I added on. "Oh yeah who?" He replied with a laugh. "Me." I heard a familiar British accent come from behind me.

"Harry..." I said as i looked into his eyes. They were filled with anger and hurt. How long was he standing there. 

*Harry's POV*

I don't really know what happened after i heard Isabelle say my name. I just felt my blood boil and my feet moving towards them. Next thing i knew I swung my fist and sent Isaiah flying back. I saw him laying on the floor with blood pouring out of his nose. I wasn't done with this son of a bitch. I needed to show him you CAN NOT hurt my mate and kiss my girl. I charged towards him as soon as he stood up.  His fist hit my face and cut my cheek with his ring. The punch was stronger than I expected but I barely stumbled back. I grabbed his arms and pinned him against the wall. "You stay away from Isabelle got it?" I said firmly while looking him in the eyes.

He nodded with fear in his eyes and blood on his face. I put him down and he started to walk away. But not before making a comment to Isabelle. "You like the crazy fucker?" he asked her with his hands up in the air. I looked around to see everyone in the store staring at me with disapproving looks. Shit. These people just saw me beat up a guy for kissing a girl. They had no idea that Isaiah was the bad guy not me! I suddenly felt a pang of guilt. "I think i love that crazy fucker." Isabelle said with her eyes locked on me. I couldn't help but smile. My cheek hurt from the cut but i didn't care. The girl who i think i'm in love with, thinks she's in love with me too. So i'll smile even though it hurts.

Isaiah shook his head and walked out of the pizza place, leaving me and Isabelle just smiling at eachother. She looked at me like i was a hero or something. It felt good. She took slow steps toward me but then the slow steps turned into a run. She finally reached me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I placed my hands on her hips and we just smiled at eachother before she kissed me. Her lips were so soft and this is going to sound cheesy but her kisses makes everything around us disappear. It feels like no one else matters but Isabelle and Me. Kissing her made me happy.

"Harry, your bleeding pretty bad." Isabelle said after pulling apart from our second kiss. She gently touched the wound and i hissed from the pain. Her eyes filled with worry and she sat me down on a chair before running to the register. She came back with a cloth and held it up to my cheek to absorb the blood. "I think we've had enough drama for today. Let's get back to the hotel." Isabelle said. I nodded my head in agreement, then she helped me up and lead me to the van.

"Shit! what happened mate?" Zayn asked as Isabelle and I got in the car. "Long story. We'll explain when we get back to the hotel." Isabelle said. The guy nodded their head in understandment. "Li, can you tell Danielle that I'll be going with you guys instead of back to work?" Isabelle asked Liam. "Sure thing love." Liam agreed and started tapping away on his phone. I laid my head on Isabelle's shoulder and closed my eyes. She was still cleaning my wound and i felt her lips press on my forehead.

Once we got in the hotel room the guys watched as Isabelle cleaned my wound in the bathroom. She sprayed something on the cut that stung a little bit. The sting was quickly replaced by a cool feeling from Isabelle's lips. She was blowing on the cut softly and sending chills down my back. Isabelle giggled as i trembled. She places butterfly band aids on my cheek before speaking. "Aaallll done!" She said and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. "Thank you love." I said as we stared into each others eyes. Whenever we looked into each other's eyes it felt as if we were in a different world. "Ahem." Niall cleared his throat bringing both of us back to reality. "We're going to grab some food and leave you two love birds alone." Louis said as they were heading out the door. "When we get back you guys are spilling the beans on what happened back there." Zayn added while pointing at us. The door shut behind the guys leaving me and Isabelle by ourselves. Perfect.