Chapter 3

*Isabelle's POV*

The smell of Danielle's famous waffles and the sound of Up All Night by One Direction woke me up and told me Danielle was awake. I walked out of room to find her dancing and cooking around the kitchen. "You seem awfully happy today!" I said to Danielle groggily. "What are you talking about? I'm always this happy in the mornings." She said while serving me some of her delicious waffles. "SO what do you want to do today? We should go shopping!!" She said excitedly. I grabbed my phone and checked the tme. It was 10am. "Well i need a new outfit for later on today. So let's go!" I agreed. After eating about 3 waffles i was stuffed. I thanked Danielle for the delicious breakfast  and hopped in the shower.

I washed my hair with my green apple shampoo and conditioner then washed my body with raspberry splash body wash. I quickly towel dried my hair and put it in a pony tail. I pulled on a pair of jeans and put on a floral tanktop. Lastly, i put on my on my black ankle boots before exiting my room. "Are you ready yet?!" Danielle called out as i was walking out of my room. "yes! now let's go!"

We decided to take Danielle's car since i was going to drive to the airport later to meet my mystery man. It only seemed fair to Danielle to save the gas in my car. As she drove to the mall i opened the passenger mirror and looked at my make up less face. I didn't have enough time to put on make up before i left and i didnt really mind since we were just  going to the mall.

After buying some tops and a new pair of shoes, I felt content with my purchases. I looked at Danielle struggling with the fifteen bags in her hands. "My name is Danielle and I am a Shopoholic." She confessed with a sigh. I giggled at her and helped her with some of her bags. I checked the clock and it was already 1pm. While trying to rush out of the mall to get to the car we were stopped at a make up store. Danielle begged to go in because she wanted to pick up some more of her favorite mascara and obviously i gave in and went inside with her. I took a scan around the store before being attacked by one of the workers. "Hello sweetie im Max!" a man politely said with his hand extended out shaking mine. He had dyed pink tips on his blonde hair and he wore glitter on his eyelids. "Sweetheart let's cut to the chase! you're gorgeous and if you just give my 5 minuets i'll make you look phenominal!" Well it would save me the time of having to put make up on myself so why not! i thought before i was sat down in a chair.

He rubbed a little goop on my face and sudged stuff on my eyes. He drew on my eyebrows and lips with a pencil then started to speak. "You look amazing but there's something missing." Max said with his valley girl voice. "I got it! Purse your lips like i blow fish!" He said. I did as i was told and he rubbed red lip stick on my face. "Are you ready sweetheart?" He asked me before turning me around to face the mirror. I looked different. I actually looked beautiful! He used a natural gold colored eye shadow to bring out my eyes and high lighted my cheek bones with some blush and bronzer. Then he applied a thin line of liquid eye liner to my lid and coated my lashes with mascara. I was so happy with how i turned out i tipped him more than the actual make over usually cost. After chatting about what he did with the make up we had some small talk and exchanged numbers. 

"Woah! you look amazing Bell! how long was i gone?!" Danielle said as she saw me after purchasing her make up. I rolled my eyes and told her we had to go! After getting lost in the parking lot for a good ten minuets we finally made it to the car. I kept checking my phone to see if i got any texts from Curlyhead_47, Which was his name under my contacts since i didn't know his real name. "Someone's a little anxious!" Danielle sang. "Shut up! i'm just a little excited!" I replied while looking down. I didn't want her to see me blush. "Hey, do you think i could come to the airport with you? I heard One Direction is flying in today and i would love to get an autograph from Liam!" Danielle asked. "Well...." i started. "Pleeeasseee! I won't even set foot in the Starbucks and ruin your little date." She begged with big puppy dog eyes. "Fine! You can come!" She smiled and did a little cheer.