Chapter 4

*Harry's POV*

The drive to the hotel was only about five minuets but it was filled with laughter. Danielle was quite charming and funny. She reminded me a lot of Liam, except Danielle didn't seem like she would get uptight like Liam does. Once we got to the hotel I grabbed the snacks and drinks for the lads and got out of the car. I made sure to have one free hand for Isabelle. She was amazing. I can not wait for the guys to meet her and i could say I told you so to each and every one of them. The front of the hotel was covered in a swarm of fans and paps all awaiting for my arrival. I saw our body guard and quickly pushed the girls ahead of me for their safety. Danielle and Isabelle linked arms while giggling and whispering to each other. "Harry! Would you like to identify these girls?" "Is one of them your new girlfriend?" "Why weren't you with the rest of the band mates at the airport?" the paps started questioning. "Don't answer them." I whispered into the girls' ears. They nodded and we were quickly escorted into the lobby.

"Holy shit is it always like that?!" Isabelle asked while fixining her hair. "Our New Yorker fans are one of the craziest fans we've got." I huffed. "No kidding!" Danielle said while putting on her shoe that a fan must have pulled off. We rode the elevator up while the girls took some of the bags of snacks i was struggling with. After walking through the mazes they call hallways we finally got to the suite. "I have to warn you ladies, the lads can get pretty out of ha-"

"HAZZAHHHH'S HOME!!" Louis screamed and swung open the door before i could finish my warning. Louis took the drinks and snacks from the girls and let us in. "HE ALSO HAS LOVELY LOOKING LADIES WITH HIM!!!" Louis yelled into the suite. I couldn't help but laugh with the girls at how loud Louis was being. "shut it Lou! You'll scare them off!" I said . "Louis this is Isabelle, the GIRL i met on the Internet and her friend Danielle. Girls this is Louis the loud one." I said introducing them. "WHOA! you are not a man at all!" Louis said. "haha nope sorry to disappoint." Isabelle said and made Louis laugh. Just then the other lads came in with welcoming smiles except for Liam. His eyes widened when he laid them on Danielle. "Hello I'm Zayn the one handsome one." Zayn said shaking the girls hand. "I'm Niall, the cute Irish one." Niall said while walking straight towards the bag of pastries. Liam still hasn't said a word, and neither has Danielle. They just kept staring at each other.

"You must be Liam!" Isabelle said with that beautiful smile of hers, extending her hand out to shake his hand. "uhh yes! i'm Liam! It's very nice to meet you Isabelle."

*Liam's POV*

I shook Isabelle's hand trying hard not to stare at Danielle. She was absolutely stunning and i couldn't find the words to say to her. Harry took Isabelle's hand and led her to the sitting room where the other guys were eating. While Harry passed by me he gave me a wink and Isabelle did the same to Danielle. Well aren't they just a cheeky couple. I smiled at Danielle and she blushed and immediately looked at the floor. "uhmm Hi! i'm Liam the Daddy Direction!" I said putting air quotes around Daddy Direction and made her giggle. "I'm Danielle, the best friend of Isabelle!" She said while shaking my hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you." I replied while kissing her hand. It really was a pleasure.

*Isabelle's POV* 

I was sitting on Harry's lap talking with the other guys while they were eating. I looked around the room for Danielle and saw her still at the front door talking to Liam. I looked back at Harry who was staring at them too. "Look's like they're hitting it off huh?" Harry whispered in my ear. "They're cute!" I said while pushing his curls out of his face. "We should set them up." he took my hand in  his and said "I think that's a great idea." I was so tempted to kiss him right there. He would look at my lips then look back into my eyes and just go back and forth. He put his hand on my cheek and held it in his large hands. His face was slowly getting closer to mine and our noses touched. This is it!! I'm about to kiss Harry Styles! I closed my eyes and prepared for the kiss. "EW HAZZ! NO PDA IN THE BACHELOR PAD!" Louis screamed. His voice startled me and caused me to jump back. Damn it! i was so close. I looked back at Harry who started to blush and mouthed 'sorry' to me. I smiled and squeezed his hand.