Chapter 4 (Nash's Date)

Jake's POV

"So what are we doing today?" I asked Mahogany coming out of the bathroom after my shower.

"Well today is Magcon, we finally get to reveal you to the world and twitters been blowing up ever since we told the fans." Mahogany said with a huge smile.

"What?" I asked very confused, "Magcon isn't until tomorrow, at least that's what Bart told me."

"We were told Magcon was today. Come on let's go talk to Cam about this." Mahogany said leaving our room.

We walked down the hall to Nash and Cam's room. I knocked on the door and Cam opened the door.

"Oh hey Jake and Mahogany. What's up?" He asked cheerfully.

"Hey Cam, Mahogany seems to think that Magcon is today but Bart told me it was tomorrow."

"Well Magcon is tomorrow." Cam said, confirming my suspicions. "Bart sent me a text saying he wants us to get to know you before we go on stage with you."

Right when he said that, a set of arms wrapped around me making me jump up in fear. I spun around to see Mary and Shawn.

"Jesus Mary you scared me GIRL!" I said once again with the stereotypical gay voice.

"Hey that wasn't even me that was Shawn!" Mary defended motioning to Shawn.

"Well then Jesus Shawn you scared me GIRL!" I said with same voice making everyone laugh.

Cam opened the door wide open to let us all in. Everyone walked into the room and Nash was on his bed on his phone and Cam jumped back onto his bed.

"So with Magcon apparently being tomorrow what should we do today?" Shawn asked everyone.

"Well I have a date with that girl I met at the airport." Nash told everyone.

"Really with who?" I asked him.

"You wouldn't know her. But I think her name is Megan, or Margret or something." Nash said little coldly.

"You're going out with this girl and you don't even know her first name?" Mary shouted.

"Well I met her for about 5 seconds at the airport and she gave me her number." Nash said.

"What are guys doing." Cam asked,

"I don't know but she said we might go to a movie and dinner or something."

"Well we can go to the mall around here if you guys want. And we can wait for Carter and Matt to wake up and ask them too." Mahogany suggested.

"ASK US WHAT!" Matt yelled running through the still open door with Carter on his back.

"Jeez you guys really need to make and entrance don't you?" I said laughing at the sight of the two of them.

"Always!" they said at the same time.

"Nash has a date with a mystery girl and we were thinking about going the mall if you guys wanted to come." Mary asked both of them leaning up against the wall.

"Sure that sounds great!" Carter yelled sounding like a little girl. "I could help you pick out some clothes Mary." Carter said suductively.

"Actually Jake helps me pick out my clothes now and he has great taste, maybe you could help me pick out something?" Mary replied winking at him.

"What about the Jack's" I asked remembering them.

"Oh yeah haha I forgot about them!" Cam yelled.