Chapter 15 (I Kissed Who?)

Jake's POV

I woke up a little hungover but not too hungover. I turned over and saw Shawn sleeping next to me. Why wasn't he in his own bed? I looked over and I saw Nash and Maddie sleeping in his bed. They must have came back and went in the wrong room because they were too drunk and Shawn must have come in after and saw his bed was taken so he got in mine. But if Nash and Maddie are in here, then who's with Carter and Mahogany? I decided to go to Mahogany's room because it's 2:30pm and nobody else would be awake. I changed into clean clothes because I was still in the ones I wore to the party. I put on some warmup pants (that may just be a Michigan term but I don't know) and a sweatshirt, I didn't need to look good for Mahogany. I grabbed my key and left my room. I went over to Mahogany's room and knocked on the door. She opened it and instantly let me in.

"How you feeling?" She asked me as I flopped down on her bed.

"Fine, why?" I wondered what she was talking about.

"I guess I got you out of there fast enough." She told me, "everyone else was pretty drunk except for Maddie, Shawn, Mary and Nash. They left the party earlier to and they weren't as drunk as Cam, both Jack's, Matt and Carter."

"Oh. Well I don't remember anything from last night anyways." I looked at her and shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm the only one who does. I stayed sober." She told me.

"Good." I wasn't too interested in a lecture.

"So you don't remember anything from last night?" She asked sitting next to me on her bed.

"Nope." I popped the "p".

"Not a thing?" She kept asking.

"Nothing at all." I was weirded out by why she asked again.

"You sure?" That was it.

"No, I don't remember anything at all from when that girl tried to get me drunk until I woke up this morning! Why are you asking the same question?" I was a little hungover so a little irratated.

"You should definitly go on twitter. There's a whole lot of tweets about stuff that happened last night." She gave me a weird look and walked to her bathroom.

I took out my phone and went on twitter. I saw a lot of comments with me tagged saying, "Crazy party with the Magcon boyz!" And a picture of us but other than that nothing out of the ordinary. Mahogany came out of the bathroom and I decided to do a couple more tweets until I would stop looking. I scrolled down until I saw a picture. It was a picture of me and Jack Gilinsky kissing.

"HAHAHA!! Hey Mahogany someone photo shopped me and Jack Gilinsky making out!" I waved my hand over and she looked a the picutre and just nodded.

"Okay, what's wrong with you Mahogany you've been acting weird every since I walked in." I could tell the was something wrong. "Are you mad that I drank because let me tell you something I didn't want to drink that girl got me drunk."

"Jake, I'm not mad that you drank. If I was mad that you drank  then I would be mad at everyone." She was avoiding eye contact.

"Then what is it." I needed to know what it was.

"Okay I'll tell you but dont freak out" She told me.

*Flashback*

Mahogany's POV

I was sitting at the table having a terrible time. I hated parties and tried to avoid them. I watched as Maddie and Jake went away to the dance floor leaving me alone. I kept my eyes on some of the guys to make sure that they didn't get into fights or get hurt in their drunken states, I was basically the designate. My eyes lost sight of Jake and Maddie so I scanned the crowd for someone else. I saw Nash, Carter and Matt talking in the corner they seemed fine since they were together. I saw Mary making out with Shawn at a different table they could be either drunk or sober. My eyes landed on Jack Johnson who was puking in a trashcan. Where was the other Jack? I looked around until I found the other Jack making out with some other person, I watched as Jack walked away to go somewhere else and saw who he was kissing; Jacob! OH MY GOD! I ran over to Jake and grabbed him by the arm and took him over to the table...

*Flashback ends*

Jake's POV

"And then I brought you back here." Mahogany ended her story of how she saw Jack and I making out at the party. I told her I wouldn't freak out but I was freaking out inside.

"Does Jack know." I aksed her.

"Probably not and neither will anyone else, like I said I'll be the only one to remember anything." I made sure Jake knew I was the only one who knew.

"Okay here's what we're going to do..." I started, "We're going to act like nothing happened and wait for this thing to blow over. If he or anyone else sees that picture then we say it's photo shopped and everyone is happy." Mahogany was impressed by how clearly I was thinking.

"That's a good plan how did you come up with that?" She nodded.

"This has happened to me before." I told her.

"Alright this will all be fine then!" She gave me a hug and I turned on the TV and E! network was on.

"And in further news vine superstars and Magcon memebers Jack Gilinsky and Jacob Peterson are causing a tornando on twitter and vine when a picture surfaced of the two of them appearing to be kissing at what appears to be some kind of club. Many think that Jacob Peterson is homosexual though he hasn't offically said he is, is what's making this story so big. We will be on the scene of the Magcon meet up today to interview both of them and get their thoughts on this picture later."

"That is a really good photo shopped picture of us" I told Mahogany after the story was over. And we burst out laughing.