Chapter 21 (Surprise!)

Nash's POV

I walked back into my apartment to see if Jake and Shawn burned the house down after I spent the night at some guy's house. Everything seemed to be in order, nothing seemed broken or missing. As I walked further through the place, I realized Jake and Shawn were both asleep, cuddling and shirtless on the couch. I laughed at the sight and walked into my room to change my clothes. I didn't need to look good again so I put on track pants with a bright, red stripe down the leg and a red pull over Nebraska swearshirt. I thought about Jack and Jack and wondered what they were doing in Omaha during their break. A knock came from the door and I quickly ran to it so they wouldn't wake up Shawn and Jake on the couch. I supposed it was Cam who forgot his key and needed to get in. To say I was surprised was an understatment when I saw Jack Gilinsky and Jack Johnson standing at my door. Jack Gilinsky had his arms stretched out offering a hug which I gladly took and I did the same to Johnson.

"Don't be too loud Jake and Shawn are asleep on the couch." I told them walking into the apartment.

"Well, judging by what they posted on twitter I'm surprised they're not in bed." Jack Johnson smirked.

"What are you talking about?" I sorta giggled.

"You didn't see?" Jack Gilinsky asked his eyes wide.

"No." I fumbled around my pocket and got out my phone and quickly logged into twitter. I went onto Shawn's page and saw a picture of Shawn kissing Jake and on Jake's page a picture of Jake kissing Shawn.

"Looks like they found love!" Jack Johnson said in a girly voice.

"Man they must have gotten drunk and made out, just like when he made out with you." I pointed to Gilinsky.

"Yeah he has a history of becoming very flirty when he's drunk." Jack J nodded.

I walked out onto the patio which was now decorated with a hot tub and patio furniture off to the side. I sat down on a chair around the table and the Jack's joined me sitting across from me.

"So what are you guy's doing here anyway's?" I asked them, "I thought you were in Omaha?"

"Well we were asked to do an interview with Kelly and Michael and they wanted us over here to do it. (I think Kelly and Michael are in LA)

"That's great guys and they bought your plane ticket and everything?" I was surprised.

"Yeah and paid for the hotel room." Jack G confirmed.

"So basically free trip to LA." Jack J cut in, "and we thought we'd stop by."

"I'm glad I'm you're second choice for coming to LA." I laughed.

Jake by now was up and dressed and walking out to the patio, until he saw Jack and Jack. Then he squealed and barreled right towards them. He gave the 1st hug to Jack G. He jumped in his arms and wrapped his legs around his waist and stayed there for awhile.

"Okay Jack you can let go now." Jake was hanging there but Jack wouldn't let him go until he said something. He immediately turned on his heel and ran towards Jack J. He wrapped his arms around him and knocked him on the ground but didn't break the hug. He finally stood up after about a minute and finally sat down with us.

"What are you doing here guys!" He was using a really high voice and I knew that meant he was happy.

"We just decided to stop in." Jack J laughed.

"Okay...now why are you really here." He crossed his arms, trying to look intimidating.

"They're going to be on a talk show and decided to stop in and talk to us." I knew they were just going to mess with him.