Chapter 14 (The Party)

Matt's POV

Me and Jack were getting ready for the party that some hot girl invited us to. Jack Johnson completely drooled over her and talked about her the whole walk back to the hotel, which got annoying after awhile. This was also Carter and I's last chance to find out what Jake and Shawn were planning before the show; we like to stay in the loop. All we had to do was get either, Jake, Shawn, Mahogany, Mary or Maddie drunk, and then they would spill anything you ask. Drinking was going to be at this party and hopfullly we didn't get too drunk so that if they told us we wouldn't remember anything. We leave and decided to go into Nash and Carter's room to wait for everyone else. We made our way down the fimiliar hallway to go to room 1041. I knocked on the door and Nash opened up. He was dressed and ready to go. I walked in and saw Cam and Jack Johnson were already in there. Jack went inside and joined his buddy. Him and Cam always wore something similar like they were twins. Cam was wearing a red, plaid button down shirt and basic demin jeans. Nash was wearing a green, plaid button down shirt and denim jeans. They both looked like Shawn. I went over to Carter.

"Jack knows nothing." I whispered to him.

Carter leaned closer to me. "Neither does Nash."

I told him about the plan I thought of. "There's going to be booze at this party. We could try and get one of the 5 people drunk and have them spill what they know." I suggested.

Matt looked at the floor. "Yeah, but then we can't drink because we need to be sober to understand what they're saying." We continued to whisper because we didn't want anyone else to know about this "plan."

"No man, we just have to not drink too much so that we remember and still have a good time." I whispered in his ear.

"There it is again!" Nash yelled in our direction, "More people being shady!"

"No, we were just talking about...video games!" I yelled the first thing that came to my head.

"You know you're the 2nd person today who's said that." Nash told me.

Jake came in with Mahogany, Maddie, Shawn and Mary laughing, it's like they were all joined at the hip all the time.

"Are we going clubbing or what!" Jake yelled. He had a solid pink (of course) button down shirt and white cargo shorts. Shawn was wearing what he wore on the plane a black tee shirt and grey sweatpants. Mary was wearing and royal blue cocktail dress and so did Maddie. Mahogany looked like the walking death, but it was a surprise that she was going at all. Mahogany wasn't into the whole partying thing, unlike Jake who proved he was a party animal at the last Magcon meeting.

Jack Gilinksy opened the door and told everyone to leave if you were going of course everyone left. Jack Gilinsky was wearing red and black striped tee shirt and black cargo shorts. Jack Johnson was wearing a white tanktop with black seams and "obey" written over the fornt and silver jeans. Matt was wearing something very uncharacteristic a solid red polo shirt and khackis. I was just wearing and obey tank top and tan shorts. (there now you know what everyones wearing)

We walked around the corner and followed a crowd of people down the street, expecting we were going to the same place they were. We followed them down the street to a bar which is where we needed to go. There was a bouncer which I thought was a little excesive.

"Names please." he said holding a clipboard.

"Cameron Dallas, Shawn Mendes, Nash Grier, Carter Reynolds, Matthew Espinosa, Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, Jacob Peterson, Mahogany LOX, Mary Rose and Maddie Chaser" Cameron told the bouncer.

"I'm sorry but I see none of you on the list. Step out of line please." He told us.

"What do you mean we're not on the list, we're the only "celebrities" she was excited to invite?" Jake told him.