Chapter 1 Time goes on

OK everyone, this is a nomi x Randy fanfic. This romance story, hope you all enjoy reading this. Also, the Nomicon is a girl, I don't know why I made it a girl but it's already too far into the story. Sorry, if I upset any readers.

[[Rewritten]]

------------------------------------------------------

It had been years since the defeat of the Sorcerer. Randy and Howard were now 18 and were currently in their last year in Norrisville High.Everyone now looked different. Randy has grown now very tall, kind of buffed, his hair was a little longer and his clothes had changed, he wore a dark blue jeans, a dark blue jacket but he continued to to wear his iconic red shirt with the white, Greek Key logo.
Howard also grew a bit taller, but not higher than Randy. He wore the same clothes as always but had a small mustache growing above his lips.

The boys were currently at school, standing in front of their lockers. Carrying a conversation about their day to day lives.

" You're so lucky, Cunningham that you don't have a sister like mine " Howard said sighing.

" Why, what happened? " Randy asked curiously.

" Last night on her show, she told everyone an embarrassing secret about me, just for using her hair brush. Can you imagine?"

" I can. So, which one was it? " He responded as he opened his locker door.

" I'm not going to say, you'll just laugh like you always do."

" Howard, come on, we're best buds, promise I won't laugh. Plus, I already all your 'embarrassing secrets' so, it's probably not even that funny." Randy reassured him in a joking tone, as he peeked his head into his locker.

"Well... OK, she told everyone that I...I s-still sleep with my t-teddy bear." Howard revealed, his cheek redden as he said it.

" Hahahahahahah!" Randy laughed loudly, hitting his head but the pain didn't cause him to stop laughing. He carefully pulled his head out and said with a large smile. " Teddy Bearsevelt?  You still kept with that thing? You've had it since you were nine! "

" Shut up, You're such a shoob, Cunningham." Howard said getting angry. " You said, you wouldn't laugh."

Randy still giggling. " And, you said, you got rid of that thing. So, we're both liers. Ah, man, sorry bud, I guess revenge is pretty easy for your sister, with her mecast."

As they were walking with arguing with each, they unfortunately ran into Bash. " Hey, shoob heads, on the moving picture a girl was talking about you, last night. " Bash said in his usual incomplete sentences. His mean bros blocking their path. " You sleep with a doll. Everyone laugh at him, now."

Some laughed because they were scared of Bash while other laughed because it was funny, in the crowd, Doug laughed the hardest.

" Doug " said Howard in a disapproving tone. " So, what you don't sleep with a teddy bear? "

" Hey, mister Berry sleeps on his own bed, it just next to me." The large bully blurred out.

At that moment Howard and Randy looked at each other and laughed uncontrollable.! " MISTER BERRY !! HAhahahaha " they bellowed at the same time. It was soon followed with everyone else's laugh, including his own friend group.

Bash got angry and said " You made everyone laugh at me, now I gotta to hit ya! With my fist!" Everyone then stopped laughing and looked at the duo.

Howard nudged at Randy and said " Cunningham, do something. "

" Do what?" Randy inquired.

" Anything."