01

You were in your History class slowly falling asleep. You werent the biggest fan of History but you needed the grades. All of a sudden a notification went off on your phone and everyone stared at you. Your history teacher was known around the school to be very strict and mean may lord help whoever made him mad.

"....fuck"

You could see everyone staring at you amused. They were curious to know what would happen.

You didnt want to get punished and extra hours of detention + have everyone mock you about how you were punished for the rest of the year. So you just tried to recreate the same notification sound with your chair and pretend it was that..... it worked. The History teacher sighed and continued explaining the lesson. You sighed of relief and bent down to open your bag and slipped your phone in your hand and turned off your phone. You started to wonder who would message you but didnt want to overthink so you just thought it was your mother.

After a couple of minutes, the bell rung. Luckily history was your last hour of the day before you head home. You quickly shoved all your stuff into your bag, not wanting to be in hell anymore and sprinted out the classroom and out of the school.

Your mother came to pick you up then you guys left to McDonalds for dinner and headed home. By then you completly forgot about the text. You were watching BTS perform with Charlie Puth on stage. Once they were finished they said a small speech and exited the stage. Jimin looked.. off, during the whole thing. Once they finished their speech, Jimin sprinted off stage unlike the rest. You wondered what was going on. After a couple of minutes. Your phone received a notification.

?

You opened your phone and saw 2 messages from an Unknown Number. tf?!  You unlocked your phone and went to check what this Unknown person sent you.

                                                        3:48 pm

(+82) xx xxx xxx
hyung get ready we have to go.

                                                       7:24 pm, Now

(+82) xx xxx xxx
i just took the biggest shit, hyung it stinks what do i do.

wot de fuk?

(+82) xxx xxx xxx
wrong number, sorry