22

"Taehyung?!"

~~~~~~~~

You woke up in your room. You turned your head to the side hoping it wasn't a dream and at least Felix or Jimin would be there. But no one stood there. 

Was it all really just a dream?..

You stood up, thinking it's the day where you start your job. Assuming you were already late, you didn't bother rushing and took your time getting ready. You sighed, staring at all the old posters of Jimin you had on your wall. After a couple of seconds, you came back to the 'sad' reality and entered your bathroom to start your morning routine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Took you an hour and a half to get ready. You wore an off shoulder white tank top with grey vertical lines, tucked into simple dark blue jeans, white slip on shoes, blue sunglasses, a black purse and a necklace you found in a jewelry store you thought reminded you of Jimin. (picture of the outfit all the way at the bottom of the chapter)

As you left your room to leave the house you heard voices at the bottom of the stairs, you could only recognize one.. You assume it was Felix, but.. was the other voice Jimin?

At the realization, you bolted down the stairs and to the room to where you heard the voices, which seemed to be the living room. You found Felix and Jimin sitting chatting and Taehyung listening and adding to what their saying. Wait..

"Taehyung?"

Way to go, you said it out loud.. dumbass.

Taehyungs head slowly turned towards you, you could've sworn his face turned red from anger. Or.. He is angry.

Before you knew it you were slammed against a wall.

"YOU BITCH!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating in a while, ill try to update at least once a week