29

a whimper escaped from your lips as the tears fell.
That caused the boys heads to turn towards the source of sound. You had been fast enough to push yourself away.

You had continued pushing yourself until your back hit a wall, then you just pushed your legs up, wrapped your arms around your legs and sobbed. And eventually, you fell asleep.

~meanwhile~

The boys had heard a soft whimper coming from the stairs. When they turned their heads, they saw a head turn away. All the boys nodded their heads, knowing who it was.

Jimin had asked for the two others to leave as he would check who it was to make sure.

The two young men had said their goodbyes and quietly shut the door as they walked away from the house, a little worried for their friend.

Jimin watched them as they drove away in their car. Once they were out of sight, he turned around and slowly walked up the stairs.
Once he reached the top, he looked around and spotted Y/N at the end of the hallway in a fetal position against the wall. Hiding her face in her knees. He watched her with a sad expression on his face.

He figured she was sleeping since he had heard soft snoring. He had walked into another room to call the same two boys to come back.
Since he knew she had overheard their conversation. He knew this meant one thing.

That It was going to happen sooner than expected.

~~~~~~

Theories ? (;;;;

I an very sorry for the slow updates and short chapters. From now on, I'm going to make the chapters longer and try making them more frequently.

PS : please don't hesitate to comment funny things. I love reading all your comments, it always makes my day. I love you all so much owu 💜~

Thank you all so much for being patient.~
See you all next chapter!