20

awake."
you froze.

he woke up..
you stood still not comprehending the situation until reality finally hit your head.

"HE WOKE UP!" you yelled as you went running out of the café not caring about your job anymore, you started sprinting to the hospital while slowly tearing up at the thought of him finally waking up.

~~~~~

As you were running you bumped into someone, "I'm sorry!" you said out loud as you stood up, not paying attention to the mans face and continued running, not realizing you dropped something.. very important.

~~~~~

Once you arrived at the hospital, you weren't shocked that it was packed and had fans screaming Jimin's name outside.

word must've spread
you thought to yourself as you stopped running but started speed walking towards the entrance of the hospital. Once you entered you went running to the receptionist,
"Um hello, I'm here to see Park Jimin. What room number is he in?" You said out of breath trying to articulate and sound clear as you weren't in the mood to repeat yourself.
"Oh, Hello, are you a family member?" The nurse asked, "Yes." you lied.
"I'm sorry miss but I can't confirm if you really are or not. With the situation we have with these 'fans' as they all said that they were his family members." "But I really am!" You said out loud as you tried convincing the elder woman.
"Then Park Jimin also has millions of sisters and cousins too?" The nurse sassed back
You didn't want to fight with a woman older then you since its a lack of respect.
until.

You felt someone grab your arm and hastily pull you as he started running. Your face shot towards the man and noticed it was Felix.  the hell is he doing you thought

He pushed you in a room.

"Hey, what are you do-" Felix shushed you before stepping in the room as-well and shut the door behind him. You were wondering why you were in a hospital room until you turned around and noticed him.

(Imagine he is on a hospital bed with his back against the wall)

"Jimin-" you briefly said before running towards him and jumped on him and attacked him with a tight hug.
You were about to cry tears of joy before he pushed you off of him.

"Who are you?"

and your tears fell.