24

"Y/N ?"

Jimin's heart broke, seeing you against the wall with puffy eyes. He immediately ran towards you and bend down so he was at the same eye level as you. As he wrapped his arms around your small frame with his right hand on the back of your head as he placed it on the nape of his neck.
"Sssh. If it's something that is personal, you don't have to tell me. Just let it all out."

You hearing that from him. You started crying into his neck, as he kept caressing the back of your head at a slow pace, weirdly calming you down.

~~~~~

You guys stayed there for what felt like hours. And you had slowly stopped crying. Once Jimin didn't hear you anymore. He slowly moved back to check if you were asleep. And he was correct.
His heart burned at the sight of your puffy red eyes, dried tears on your face and smeared makeup.

He put you against a wall with a pillow behind you to make it more comfortable, and left to go get something from the bathroom. He came back with makeup remover. He bent down and started gently removing your makeup.
Once he was done, he picked you up bridal style and slowly laid you on your bed and under your sheets.

He stared at you for a couple of minutes before bending down snd kissing your forehead. As he whispered
"Good night,

I'm sorry..."