21

"Who are you?"

"what?.."

"I'm Y/N. Don't you remember? The girl whom yo-" you were about to finish your sentence before you were cut off.

"Jimin oppa!" "Oppa, neonun kaeeoissda!!" The fans came rushing into the room as soon as they saw Felix drag you here. Seen as they were running up to him, Jimin backed up against the wall and in the corner of the room, you and Felix being protective, started blocking the way so that the fans couldnt reach him.

Some of the fans started pushing you and punching you thinking you meant something to Jimin.
You hope you did...
Your body couldnt take the hits anymore and you were on the verge of falling with how many hits you got against the side of your head and throat, but you weren't going to let Jimin be touched by these sluts right after he woke up. By what you've heared a couple of seconds ago, you assume he has amnesia. Hopefully it isn't permanent. Luckily, someone was able to clear the room from the fans. As you felt the weight that was pushing you back leaving, you immediately fell to the floor and fainted. But right before you fainted. If your ears weren't failing you. You heard Felix's voice say in a shocked manner.

"Taehyung?!"

~~~~~~

neonun kaeeoissda (너는 깨어있다) : You are awake.