Baelfire

Baelfire has a rock in his hand and he is staring right at me planning on throwing it onto the lock. He immediately throws it at my cage and it bounced back from the enchantment spell. ENOUGH! Felix cried. You can't tell me what to do!!! Bae shouted. Oh, Yes i can! Felix stood up. Pan came in and pulled Felix back. There's no time for fighting, We have work to do. Felix took one look at me and disappeared into the jungle with Pan. Bae walked up to my cage and said, I'm leaving,..I'll come back for you... Just go...I said. Pan will keep me trapped here forever, There's no way to defeat him. He nodded and shook my hand. He blew me a kiss and ran into the jungle. Pan and Felix eventually came back and noticed Bae was gone. They walked up to my cage and Pan broke open the locks. Felix put a hand on my throat and screamed, Where is he?! Pan scoffed and said, Now..now..Felix..Let me ask her. He put his hands on my shoulders and whispered, Where is he? I closed my eyes and bit my lip. I don't know, I said. He scoffed again and said, You don't...Well that's just great......Your really gonna fall for that? Felix asked annoyed. She doesn't know, I see it in her eyes....Felix nodded and ran into the jungle. Pan put his hands on my arms and said, There is no escaping Neverland, No-one gets off this island without my permission. He patted my back and ran into the jungle after Felix. I fell onto my knees and cried. The lost boys were celebrating and didn't notice me. What' wrong? Wendy asked from the cage above me. Pan's ran off to search for a missing lost boy. Part of it is my fault for telling Pan, I didn't know where he ran, and he attempted to break me out...He just wanted to be a hero. Well, At least he got away from Pan.....I nodded and Pan arrived. Wendy's eyes widened and she froze. He laughed and gave a smile. He pointed a finger at me and said, I told you there would be no second chances....He's gone..He transported to another realm with a deal from one of Hook's magic beans.....I started to tremble. He snatched my wrist and took me to Neverland's spring. He threw me into the water and dunked my neck under. I gasped for air and he smiled, What the hell are you doing? I chocked. I jumped on top of him and threatened to slit his throat with his dagger. You got fire, I like fire. He said with a smile. He tried to pull off my clothes and throw me back into the water but i ran from him, soaked. Felix blocked me with his club and said, No- one wet can come into camp unless they strip off their clothing. I gave him a seriously...Your doing this now! Glare and Pan transported behind me. He held a strong grip on me and threw me into the cage. I huddled in the corner and shivered. Wendy gave a sad look and whispered, I'm sorry..........