Summoning the past

Honey wake up!!! Pan whispered.
I groaned and rolled over and he chuckled to himself and rubbed my arm....Fine, Let's do this the hard way..
He got up off the bed with grace and grabbed my thighs, Throwing me over his shoulder....
Ugghhh!!!! Ugh! I groaned.
Ugh!? He asked...You think i'm ugh?
I groaned and moaned, Smartass....
He carried me off into the bathroom as i moaned against his shoulder.
His fingers struggled with the straps on my shoulders and i smacked off his hands and undressed myself,...Stepping in the small shower...
He smirked and cracked his knuckles..and undressed..Stepping into the shower with me...
I tilt my head back and let my hair soak...His hair was drenched...His fingers curled through his curly locks and moved them from his forehead...
I giggled as he flashed a small smirk...He held out his arm and snaked my waist towards him, His hot breath on my neck....
His lips trailed across my cheek to my collarbone....He wrapped his arms around my waist and slid his tongue into my mouth....
I smirked against his lips and i felt his do the same...
I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel, Walking over to my dresser and pulling on a black blouse, Dark green corset, black velvet pants, and brown leather jacket...
Pan came up behind me and snaked my torso into his....Whispering something in my ear with a native tongue while giving a small wink....

Mary Margaret and David were fighting over the name for their new baby...
Emma will you please tell your mother were not gonna name your little brother Leopold...
Why not it was my father's name?! Snow retorted.
People will make fun of him! David said.
My father was a king! She said with hurt in her voice. 
Which is why no-body made fun of him....David concluded.
I glanced over at Killian and he was rubbing his forehead like he had a bad headache...
Okay what about Eva after my mother?....Snow started and Emma raised a brow...
Uhh...I don't know how that will work..David moaned.
It might not be a boy, Snow stated.
Sorry to keep you waiting...I had to go make some special tea....
David grabbed a glass.....NO DON'T! Regina cried.
It's a deadly poison for summoning the dark forces....
David moaned something while Emma asked, Dark what?
Zelena came by this morning....I glanced over at Snow and she widened her eyes at Regina....
Regina sighed, The dark one was stealing my heart...She was here gloating.....
Killian stood still and glanced at Regina...There was something up with Killian...It didn't seem right...
She said that my weakness was that i don't know enough about the past.....
So...
I decided to summon someone who does......We have to talk to my mother......
It's a very simple ritual...But, not often performed...
I clutched onto Pan's hand and he sighed while rubbing my back....Then Regina mentioned murder while Snow started to freak out as well....
David sighed as Regina lit the dark candle...
What do we need to do, Emma sighed...
Focus on Cora...Regina said and held out her hands...
Killian grabbed my left hand and said, welcoming thoughts... and i took his while Pan took my right....
Emma mumbled something while Regina shushed her...
We all closed our eyes and the room became cold....I shivered and heard others do the same...
The fireplace un-lit and a portal appeared in the ceiling....
CORA!! Regina shouted. 
Mother can you hear us?!
Cora give us a sign!
Do not ignore me now mother! You owe me this!!!
The table shook and Snow gasped...
The portal disappeared and Hook started talking, Sorry love...That was me,..I crossed my legs and bumped the table....
Regina looked up at the ceiling again and she sighed to herself while blowing the candles out....
Killian gave an ashamed look as Snow said, Should we try it again....
No....There's no point...
It worked, A portal opened but, Nothing came from it....
She doesn't want to talk to me...
We all sighed, I guess what secrets she lied in her past...Are still kept there...

There has to be something that can help us...David sighed...
Right, Emma said. My magic gets more powerful everyday.....By the time this all goes down i'll be ready....
Maybe, Regina interrupted....I'm sure it will be down...She sighed.
Come on, Let's go...Emma glanced at Me, Pan, David, and Snow...
Emma and Hook walked down the stairs while Snow stayed with Regina..
Pan took my hand and led me down the stairs....
Hey! You need a ride? Emma shouted.
No...Were fine..Pan interrupted...I glanced up at Pan and he nodded....