Dark Magic

*Present day*

I got dressed in my clothes and left to go to the beach with Ariel. She was sitting on a log waiting for me. Ariel talked about Eric, About his castle, ship, Everything. ''A-Are you even listening to me?'' She spoke. What Pan?! I blurted out loud. Do you miss him? She asked. Yes..I looked down. Do you wan't me to leave??? No...I'll go..I held back a sob. I got off the log and left.....***

I walked over to Storybrooke well, Near Jefferson's mansion. I leaned against the well and started to figit with my ring. I sighed and leaned aginst the well. Pan created the curse in this well....I cried and looked over the well......I hope your okay Felix...I closed my eyes a laid back onto the well..........I awoke i realized it was night...I collected myself up and walked to Granny's bed and breakfast. I walked inside and threw my keys to the side of the room. I sat down on the bed and heard screeching..The lights blew out and I looked up and saw Pan's shadow at my window.. I ran to the window and grabbed a box of matches sitting next to two candles. I lit the match and the creature scurried away. I gasped and struggled to breathe. I slammed my body backwards on the bed with a thud........

The next few days i hung out with Ruby. One night we went out for drinks and were walking in the woods....Who's this Pan you talk about? Peter Pan, He steals children and forces them to work for him. Is he a crazy little bastard?! She asked, clearly drunk. Uh,....Yeah,....Men are scum! She said and glanced at my ring. But before i could answer she started to gag and she said, Oh god....Her red cloke fell off and she transformed into a wolf. Her spine tilted and became stiff. Her nails turned into claws, and her arms and legs turned into feet. I gasped and ran far as possible from her. I knocked on Granny's door and she answered, Yes...? Girl, You look like you've seen a ghost...Ruby transformed! I blurted out loud..She noticed my panting...I'll go get my gun.....

She got out her shot-gun and called David. What was she doing? We went out for some drinks, She got drunk and her cloke fell off. That explains it! Granny shouted and re-loaded her gun. Her red cloke is her shield from transformation. Ruby! She walked out of the woods and backed up ashamed...Ruby, Your stronger than this!!! I'll go talk to her....David said and slowly walked into the woods. Ruby?! I put my head down, ashamed. Ohhhh..Granny stroked my arm,...Don't blame yourself.....Ruby got like this before....She'll come out of the shadows, She sighed. Grann! Ruby shouted and hugged her. Lost girl! She ran into me and squeezed me tight,..Ow..Ow..Ruby, I can't breathe. 

Oohh, Sorry. David! She hugged him. Come on, Let's go home....She said. 

When i went into my bedroom, I glanced out the window....I saw a black figure walk towards Gold's shop. I was scared it was Pan,...The figure turned around and looked up at me. I crouched and glanced back up but it was gone.........

The next day i went to Gold's shop....Belle? Hello??? My body slammed to the wall...Oh young child,...A woman's voice said..She was in a cloke....I'm not Mr. Gold......Who the hell are you?! I shouted.....*Everything went black*

I awoke to the cloked woman again. ''W-what do you want with me?'' Hush child....She tilted her hand towards my face and the door slammed open....Stop! David yelled. David, Hook, Neal, Emma, Regina, and Pan??? ran inside........

The figure vanished and Pan ran over to me. You okay??? He held my waist. Yeah..I think i am,..I stroked the side of my forehead..Then my eyes opened to Pan's face...He was worried.... Pan???......                     tumblr_n0lsrpHfnX1t5dt71o6_250

I immediately pulled him in for a hug,...Is Felix okay? Are the lost boys okay???....He sighed, yes...They are all okay...Why would i let anything, He growled into my ear. Happen to the ones i love...Pan? He smiled and pulled me towards him into a tight embrace....***