Rumplestiltskin

I grabbed my brown leather jacket and ran off to the farm... David opened a cellar door and Emma held out her gun. She reached into her pocket and held out a extra pistol..Here, She said and handed me the gun. Thanks, I answered. We all crawled into the basement...You feel it? Regina asked. Emma sighed, I don't know...Maybe, What ever i feel it's not good....There's dark magic being created here, David said. What could she have trapped here,...Flying monkeys? No, not monkeys...David raised his arm and turned on a light. A spinner was revealed and David bent down to pick up a piece of straw. How many people do we know that can spin straw into gold?....Rumplestiltskin, Emma gasped.......***

Pan! I opened the door to find Pan sitting cross-legged on Mary Margaret's sofa. Pan, Rumplestiltskin is alive!!! What?  He asked with a hint of disbelief in his voice. The witch is keeping him captive, There was straw and a spinner in the cage. Really? He raised an eyebrow... Yeah...I gasped for breath. I walked closer to him and crawled onto his lap. He smiled and kissed my neck,..Now, go to sleep...We have a big day tomorrow...***

*Flashback*(Neverland...A very long time ago...)

Felix knocked on my cage and gave me an apple. Eat up, I don't want you starving to death. So now you care about me?...I always cared about you babe..He said with a smirk. Sure...I smiled back at him. I'm serious..He reached in through the cage to stroke my face. I have to go ambush Henry's family...I'll be back to check on you. What..Who?, Who's Henry??? The Heart of the Truest Believer...Ohhh....I said and he smiled. I'm calling dibs on Hook, That jackass killed Rufio and he has to pay...He got up off his knees and swung his club over his shoulder while winking at me. I playfully blew him a kiss back as he grinned.....***

Well it looks like Charming got hit in the ribcage with a Dreamshade arrow...Prince Charming? I sarcastically replied. Yeah, His smile echoed through his voice. Hook was screwed, I almost got to finish off kicking his ass..Until Pan whistled us back over.....He pouted. Awwww....Is the most determined lost boy pouting? I sarcastically added. Shut up, He chuckled. He got up and took off his shirt. Whoa! Whoa! What are you doing??? I'm going for a swim...What's the matter? You've never seen a guy shirtless??? My face beamed red as he chuckled. He unbuckled his belt and i looked away. When i looked up he was gone and i heard a splash. Why won't you join me?  He said with a smile. How? I'm locked up. Oh right, He said and got out of the water..He broke open the cage and i said thanks. I hugged him and didn't care that i was getting myself wet, I shook it off. He took off my ragged top and leather pants, Leaving me in my black bra and shorts. That's better, He said and sweetly kissed my neck. He ran into the spring water and i followed. I launched into the water and he embraced me. Going somewhere?...

I wasn't planning on it....I smirked. He smiled and leaned his lips over my cheek..I shivered at the touch. His lips brushed against mine. I gasped and he said, Sorry if i took it the wrong way...You didn't do anything, I said and hugged him by his torso. He rested his cheek against my neck and his arms were wrapped onto my back while my arms were around his waist. He kissed my cheek and helped me get dressed into

my clothes...Since i had scars and gashes plastered onto my body....Alright, You know the drill.........***