2

"This is Anna,we casted her for the music video.She is a model,actress and dancer.Isn't she amazing?"

Jesy scanned the woman from head to toe and there was something about her that she didn't like.But she decided not to judge a book by its cover so of course she gave it a try.

"Could you please stop moving that much?"Jesy asked annoyed as Anna was doing anything but what she was asked to do,namely to just sit by Jesy,hold her hand and pretend to be in love.

"More chemistry girls!"The producer shouted from behind the camera."I can't work like this."Jesy growled letting go of Anna's hand."Honestly,me neither."The other woman huffed underneath her breath hoping not to be heard."Good then you can leave.No hard feelings,yeah?"

Her shocked expression was priceless to Jesy who couldn't wait to get rid of the Anna girl who managed to get on her nerves in an extremely short time.

"Hey why is Anna leaving?"Aaron asked confused pointing to the leaving woman."Because she was too moody."Simply stated Jesy,folding her arms around her chest."Oh c'mon Jes,it's just for the music video.We need to get it done today,at a push tomorrow."

"I know I know.But I can't work with people like that."She scoffed grabbing her coat."Where are you going?"

"To get myself a woman.Wow that's something I have never thought I'd say."Were her last words before she stormed out.

As she was wandering the crowded streets of London looking for a possible 'girlfriend',she spotted the little cafe she had visited the previous day.A smile made its way on her lips at the thought of Perrie.She was already there so why wouldn't she go and say hi.

Taking a deep breath she headed to the cafe,stepping in confident.A few looks turned to her and even a little girl went running at her to ask for a picture.Of course Jesy couldn't refuse the child."There you go,darling."

Returning the phone and giving the girl,whose name was apparently Zoe,a smile she started scanning the surroundings in hope to see the blonde beauty.Her smile faded when she couldn't find her and deciding that she didn't really need a coffee,she was about to leave.

"Whoa!That was close."A familiar voice breathed out relieved and the ginger's heart almost skipped a bit.She turned around to meet Perrie's amused expression as they had just collided."You look like you have just seen a ghost."

"Oh,I'm sorry for that.I should be more careful."Jesy said taking her hand off the door knob."It's okay.Were you leaving?Again?"Perrie chuckled,emphasising the last word while slightly rolling her eyes playfully."I uhm I was actually looking for you."

"For me?I'm honoured.What's up?You remembered to pay?"Jesy pulled a confused face and Perrie realised that she was clueless for real."Huh?"

"Yesterday you left without paying,you silly."The ginger's face was probably as red as a tomato when the words left Perrie's mouth.She would never leave without paying but the previous day she was in such a rush so it could be true."Oh my God,did I?"

The blonde nodded and Jesy felt even more embarrassed.How could she forget to pay for her order?"Goodness sake.Tell me how much and I'll pay right now."She stuttered while looking for her wallet in her bag."Don't worry I paid for you."

"No no no,tell me how much.I'll give you the money back."Jesy insisted but Perrie wasn't the one to give in."Jesy,it's okay.Really."

"I'll make it up to you.Wanna hang out later?I can take you out and pay for everything.Please say yes."

Perrie shook her head,saddening Jesy."I only paid for a coffee and cupcake not for a whole night out."the blonde laughed."Besides,I don't like fancy things.I prefer nights in."

Jesy sighed,trying to think of something to make it up to Perrie.She was such a sweetheart and she needed to pay her back.As Jesy was about to say something,a man shouted Perrie's name,telling her to go back to work on a rude tone and using bad words.It didn't seem to affect the blonde that much as she just rolled her eyes and turned around as slow as a snail,walking to the table she needed to serve.

Jesy took a seat,convinced not to leave the place without getting a positive answer from the blonde.One of Perrie's colleagues had taken Jesy's orders meanwhile as she was staring intensively at the working woman.There was something about Perrie that attracted Jesy in a weird way.She had never felt that for a woman before.Maybe it was her smile or her beauty.Maybe it was her kindness or the way she seemed to live in her own bubble full of positivity.

Her blonde locks and those blue,big eyes mesmerized Jesy.Her jawline was so perfect,so sharp,it could cut her.Her body was in perfect shape,she almost looked like one of those catwalk models.But her personality was the best.Joyful yet ignorant when it came to negativity.

Watching her working was a blessing for Jesy as she got to see that smile and hear that laugh so often.It low-key inspired her to be more positive,to forget about all the bad things going on at the moment.

Jesy's phone buzzed.

Joshua:Found your woman yet?

She rolled her eyes,sighing.She had completely forgot what she was actually doing before colliding with Perrie.But it was already getting late and none of the women around her inspired her what she wanted.Because if Jesy had a hidden talent,then that was sensing people's personality from miles away.She could just simply stare at someone for enough time to tell their biggest personality traits.

Looking around one more time,her look landed on no other than Perrie.Of course,how could Jesy not think about it earlier.With a slight hand move aimed towards Perrie,she made sure the blonde could see her.And she did so.She came walking quickly to Jesy's table."Yes,Miss Nelson?"she joked.

"I need you."The ginger simply whispered,not giving any details.Perrie titled her head and furrowed her eyebrows."Excuse me?"

"Look I am running out of time and I need you to help me with this."She said grabbing Perrie's arm.The blonde was looking for answers in Jesy's eyes who were pleading her to accept it."Help you with what?Jesy you're scaring me."

"Trust me,it's nothing illegal.When do you finish your shift?"

The blonde checked the time on her phone"In about one hour."

"In one hour my car is gonna be waiting for you outside.Okay?"She was hoping for the positive answer which she eventually received.Perrie didn't know why she had accepted to be part in all of that but she trusted the other woman even though they had just met the previous day.

"Thank you so much.See you in one hour."Jesy said grabbing her bag and leaving suddenly.

Perrie sighed but this time smiling

She forgot to pay again....