8

Winter.It was finally there.Laughter and joy was spread all over the world as everyone was getting ready to celebrate Christmas within days.Adults were decorating houses and shops whilst children were playing in little snow-drifts.The city was already full of Christmas lights that sparkled heavenly at night.

"I can't believe that we chose a piece by piece Christmas tree..."Perrie sighed resting her hands on her hips as Jesy pulled the huge box in the middle of the living room."I need a little help."The ginger breathed heavily as Perrie shook her head and went to help Jes.

They opened the box and started to take out all the pieces.There must have been over fifty pieces."We'll be here all night!"Perrie whined starting with the base."Stop complaining,you picked it.'Let's buy the classic blue spruce'you said.'It'll be fun' you said."Jesy quoted,organising the branches by size so it'd be easier later for them to assemble it.

A few minutes later the blonde decided to move on to assembling the branches as she was done with the artificial trunk.But she was stopped by Jesy clearing her throat questioningly"Pezz?I think you forgot something..."She pointed out holding a piece of the trunk.Perrie's eyes widened.She studied the tree and noticed how crooked it actually looked.It was also smaller than the dimensions written on its box."For goodness sake!"She face-palmed herself grabbing the bottom piece from her girlfriend who couldn't contain her laughter."Shut up!"

Hanging the last ornament happily the girls squealed in excitement.They were finally done,after hours,and it looked wonderful.By the time they had finished it was already dark outside so they decided to light up the fire in the fireplace."I'll make some hot chocolate."Perrie announced going into the kitchen.They were at Perrie's house because Jesy liked the athmospher more there than in her own house.And Perrie was more than happy,the mansion wasn't her favourite place although it was Jesy's house.She still preferred simplicity.

When she returned in the living room she spotted Jesy by the Christmas tree,talking to someone over the phone.She hadn't notice the blonde.Perrie placed the cups on the coffee table and went behind Jesy,putting her arms around her waist as she whispered in Jesy's ear"Who are you talking to?"

"It's Leigh-Anne.I'll put her on speaker."Jesy giggled pressing the speaker button.She hadn't talked to LeeLee in days and she was already missing her friend.Perrie was also excited,she got on really well with the curly since the first day they met."Hi LeeLee!"Perrie almost shouted making Jesy laugh.

They talked about how magical Paris was around Christmas since Leigh-Anne decided to spend her holidays there with her boyfriend and about the New Year's party they all were going to attend soon.The curly revealed how she worked on dresses for the three of them for the upcoming night.Even on holiday she couldn't stay away from work.It was her second love after Mr Andre.

"Hey babe,I was thinking about the announcement.About you being my girlfriend,you know?"Jesy brought the topic up out of the blue,surprising the blonde.They hadn't talked much about it ever since both of them decided that it was better if press wouldn't shove their noses into their private lives.In fact,Perrie was the one who wanted to stay silent.She wasn't ready to be chased by reporters all over the place."Yeah,what about it?"

Jesy placed the almost empty cup of hot chocolate on the coffee table,using her now free hands to cuddle Perrie tightly."I think we should let the world know that you're mine and I'm yours.I'm sick of all those false rumours that I'm dating God knows who.It's not fair for you in the first place."Jesy stated in a low,almost angry-like tone.

"I'm fine with that.I know they're not true.I trust you Jes."Perrie looked over her shoulder giving the ginger a simpatethic smile.But Jesy had something set in her mind and she wanted to do it."I know,but I'm tired of hiding.I want to be able to go out with you and act like a couple.My fans are already shipping us anyway."They both laughed at the last thing she said.