7

The blonde woke up smiling.She loved waking up next to the ginger beauty.Rolling on her left side so she could have a better view of Jesy sleeping peacefully,she noticed how Jesy was slowly waking up too,her eyes fluttering open.

"Were you watching me?"Jesy asked amused in a raspy,morning voice.The blonde nodded,leaning in to peck Jesy's lips.The ginger bit her bottom lip and put her hands on Perrie's waist,helping the blonde to straddle her.And so the kiss went on until they got enough of each other.

Perrie pulled apart and opened her eyes,rubbing her own nose against Jesy's,a few giggles escaping the other woman's mouth."I don't mind waking up to this every morning."Jesy smiled.

"I enjoy it too."Perrie agreed,getting off Jesy and off the bed."But now I need to go to work.You can continue your sleep."

Jesy shook her head.She was wide awake and she had to go to work too."I'll drop you off at the cafe."

"I'll go shower.Alone because I don't want to be late."Perrie laughed stealing another kiss from her girlfriend.

The day went by hard for both Jesy and Perrie,all they had thought of the whole day were each other.But as soon as Jesy got the call from Perrie she jumped in the car and went to pick the blonde up from her workplace.

"Hey Jes,I was thinking,maybe we can stroll down the London's streets now that it's almost dark outside and we can admire the lights while taking some fresh air in."Perrie suggested,excited like a child craving sweets.She used to have walks regularly,especially after work before getting hired at the cafe which eventually ended up taking most of Perrie's time.Her schedule was exhausting.

"That's completely fine for me."Jesy approved,going out to tell her chauffeur to go home.

A few minutes later Perrie exited the cafe too,grabbing her girlfriend's hand and giving it a slight squeeze.Of course neither of them had the courage to ask whether the other would like to be their girlfriend or not,but both of them liked to think of each other as their girlfriend.And it was obvious that in such a short time they moved quite fast,but they weren't bothered by that.In fact,they felt better than ever.

"I really missed having late walks."Perrie smiled taking in the incredible view of the night lights.London had to offer so much at night and Perrie wanted to explore as much of it as possible with Jesy.

"You're actually very fascinated,aren't you?"Jesy's voice rang through Perrie's mind,snapping her out of her thoughts."You seemed really zoned out."She chuckled when Perrie blushed a bit.

"I completely adore nature."She said pointing to a small park and up to the sky which presented so many shining stars,Jesy was left speechless."Look at how beautiful their reflection is in the pond.The moon light touches the little forming waves perfectly."

Jesy was mesmerized by everything,but most about the spark in Perrie's eyes when she was beautifully describing all the movement around them.She felt like she had been missing so much until then,Perrie was finally opening her eyes.

"Now look at the crowded streets.So late at night yet so many people passing by each other,each one of them having a different interest,a different target tonight.So many cultures all gathered in one of the world's greatest cities."The words left the blonde's mouth in a very delicate way.She had Jesy under her spell.

"All these buildings.Some of them date back even centuries maybe,the design,only by looking at them it takes you back in time.Of course,there are also brand new buildings,of all kinds,made fully of glass,very vibrant ones,all situated among each other.We've got representations of the differences produced with the passing of time and we don't even realise it..."She said the last part sighing.It was a saddening truth.

"Wow.I never knew you could go there.The way you talk about all of these?I can tell you're very passionate about it.You're open-minded and so down to earth.I bow down."

Perrie laughed slightly at the last statement Jesy had just done.

"Pezz,we may know each other for a few weeks only,but these few weeks mean a lot to me.You've made me happier in a few weeks than others in years.You're so kind and sweet and I love absolutely everything about you.Both your perfection and flaws.So will you be my girlfriend?"

Perrie's eyes watered a bit after hearing Jesy's speech.The environment and atmosphere made it even more magical.She was at a loss of words so all she could do was nod her head and jump in Jesy's arms whose heart almost skipped a bit for a few minutes until she got the confirmation."I love you."She whispered softly in Perrie's shoulder as she was still holding her.

"I love you too."Perrie finally let go of her and wiped off a few happy tears."You're the best thing that happened to me in a long time."She smiled,kissing her now officially girlfriend.

"I know you already spent the previous night at mine so you probably now want to go home.I completely understand.Let me drop you off safely. "Jesy suggested but received a weird,disapproving look from the blonde."Are you kidding?You're officially my girlfriend.Of course I'm looking forward to spending the rest of the night with you."

Jesy's smile just grew bigger.She couldn't wait to get home and celebrate the event."Alright let me call Adam then.Oh by the way,this walk wasn't supposed to happen but the question was already planned so you'll be surprised when we get to my house..."Jesy explained awkwardly.

When they reached the mansion and the front door was opened,Perrie could see what Jesy was talking about and she felt like face-palming.There were roses bouquets all over the place and champaign and strawberries covered in chocolate were placed on the table next to a note.

"You planned all of these but wrote the question down on a ripped paper and gave me the options "yes" and "of course" like a 10 year-old?Oh Jes..."Perrie shook her head laughing."Just so you know,I would've ticked the 'of course'box."She winked at the embarrassed ginger.