4

Jesy:Wanna hang out?

Perrie checked her phone at the sound of its buzz.A smile creeped on her face when a message from Jesy popped up.In the last three weeks they had got closer and closer and they were both enjoying each other's company.

Jesy's music video was already released and not a few were the offers Perrie'd got from modelling agents.In fact,the previous day she read an article about herself.She never liked this overrated platform called the internet.But she was enjoying a little bit of recognition.

Perrie:Sure thing.Where do we meet?

Jesy:Yk I've never got the chance to show you my house :)

Perrie:Actually same.You should come over in a few hours after I finish work.

Jesy:That's not fair,it was my idea to show u my place:(

Perrie: Jessica...

Jesy:Fine fine,I'll be there.See ya x

Perrie shook her head giggling at their silliness.But the smile faded away pretty quickly.She had been so confused lately,confused about her own feelings,confused about everything going on around her.

She couldn't forget the little moment,the kiss she shared with the faux ginger and the fact that she enjoyed it.She felt like she should talk about this with someone,namely Jesy.She shouldn't hide anything from her friend and she shouldn't keep it all inside her.It would break her,wouldn't it?

But maybe she was just in a weird state,the last time she went on a date was ages before.Maybe it was just a little desire,not a true feeling.And what if it wasn't?And how would Jesy react to all of this?

Perrie put her head in her hands and sighed deeply.She was stuck in this situation.

Thinking that she should tidy up a bit,Perrie decided to push her thoughts and feelings aside for a while.Maybe some music and a vacuum could help her to get her mind off it.

It was almost time for Jesy to arrive and the blonde was kind of shaking.She was still debating whether she should talk to Jesy or not,confess to her what she felt.

The door bell rang,taking Perrie by surprise a little.She checked her watch to make sure she wasn't going crazy but it turned out that the ginger decided to show up earlier.

Opening the door with a soft smile plastered on her face,Perrie welcomed Jesy in,hugging her tight.She wished she could smell her perfume,compliment it.

"Wow nice boots."She managed to say while scanning Jesy from head to toe.She was wearing black jeans,a simple black top and edgy moto boots.The bad girl vibe was obvious.

Perrie,on the other hand,was wearing white jeans and a grey tanked top.Nothing too glamourous,nothing too tomboy.Just a simple outfit.

"Thanks,I love your top."Jesy pointed out but it didn't impress Perrie that much.In fact,she let out a laugh."Honey I know what I put on myself this morning so don't even try to make compliments."

The truth was that Perrie hated compliments and those who would shot them at her only to impress.She knew that Jesy just wanted to be sweet but she'd prefer her honest opinion.

"Oh my God!"Jesy whined laughing.

"Well miss Nelson,let me give you a tour of the Edwards villa."Perrie joked referring to the fact that her house was actually small,designed in a hippie way.It might not be big but it was Perrie's happy place.

"I love this!"The ginger exclaimed in awe after she had seen all the rooms of the little,welcoming house.Sometimes she wished she could go back to the days when she wasn't a celebrity.Living in a small house,with low standards and a simple life.Enjoying the smallest gestures.

"Thank you.So I prepared a film,pizza and popcorn."The blonde smiled holding out a bowl and a microwave popcorn pack."Mm the sweet edition,yes please."Jesy chuckled,faking to sniff the air.

"Okay,wait here.I'll be back in a minute."

"Oh but I wanna help!"The ginger rushed in to the kitchen to give a hand.She spotted the blonde turned around and struggling with what she was doing.She approached her and rested her chin on Perrie's shoulder.Apparently she was struggling with opening a bottle of wine.Jesy chuckled at the sight.She put her hands over Perrie's and twisted the corkscrew.

The blonde jumped at the sudden contact."Jesy!You scared me."She panted holding her chest."Well it seemed like you and that bottle were having a fight...and the bottle was winning."Jesy stated while reading the bottle.

Perrie rolled her eyes and poured the red liquid in two fancy glasses."Thanks,I guess."She tried to sound bitchy but she failed as she burst into laughter.And so did Jesy."Aye,no problem.I love wine."

The blonde giggled while looking directly into Jesy's eyes almost knocking the ginger off her feet.Her smile was so cute but her giggle was the most adorable sound Jesy had ever heard.The more Jesy stared at her the more shy she'd get."Stop!"

"What?"Jesy asked amused."Staring at me like that."Perrie whined like a baby which made Jesy laugh for the tenth time that night.

Grabbing the food and drinks,the girls made their way in to the living room.The film was ready to be played and the couch had two warm blankets on it.Jesy sat on the left side of the couch while Perrie took the right one.She pressed play and grabbed a pizza slice.It was gonna be a long night.

One hour into the film and Jesy could hear little snorts coming from underneath the grey blanket that laid on the right side of the couch.She used her foot to give Perrie a nudge."Hm?"The blonde answered not bothering to even open her eyes."Wake up you lazy ass."

"Oof!"Perrie sighed getting into a sitting position with her eyelids half open half closed.Jesy rolled her eyes and moved closer to her friend.She felt the fluffiness of the other blanket and her eyes widened."How very dare you?!"She took Perrie by surprise who just gave her a weird look"You took the warmer blanket!I thought we were friends,you betrayed me!"

"Oh stop being such a drama queen."Perrie said in a raspy tone as she was still sleepy."Well that's not fair and I demand a blanket as warm as yours."The ginger decided to keep her little show going,seeing that it annoyed Perrie."Just get under mine,Jesus."

Jesy smiled to herself in victory as she crawled underneath Perrie's blanket which was definitely more warm and fluffy than the one she'd got.As the minutes passed by,out of nowhere Perrie started trembling a bit and Jesy was quick to notice it.She wrapped herself immediately around the blonde's tiny body,trying to warm her up.

"What are you doing Jes?"

"You're cold,aren't you?"

Perrie nodded slightly,turning her head back to meet Jesy's look.They were really close,a few inches apart.They both kept staring into each other's eyes for so long,then they moved onto the lips,examining the shape,the shade,basically everything.They were both too caught up in the moment that none of them dared to interrupt it.It was too perfect.