1

Jesy Nelson.There wasn't a person who hadn't heard of her.One of the most successful singers in the world,she managed to win everyone's heart when she won the X Factor as a solo artist.Ever since,her songs have been played all over the world,she have won multiple awards and she has a huge net worth of billions of pounds.

A simple day of Wednesday,the ginger star woke up thrilled to bits due to the new song she was about to release soon.Probably just another single which was going to top charts and bring her money.But as every single of hers,it needed a music video.And it was one of those days when the singer had to spend hours on the set.

She got ready as quickly as possible as the chauffeur called to let her know that her luxurious Range Rover was waiting for her.Stepping gloriously out of the manor,she didn't forget to put on a pair of sunglasses.

"Where are we going today,Miss Nelson?"The guy at the wheel asked,looking at his boss through the mirror."To the studio,please."She announced politely.Unlike many celebrities,she was kind with everyone,even her employees.But of course,the news had to say the otherwise from time to time,dirty bastards.

"Let me help you,miss."The chauffeur offered,opening the door and holding his hand out for Jesy to grab and hold onto."Thank you,Ashley."She winked at him,smiling as he smiled back and helped her out of the car.A few reporters had already popped out of nowhere,taking a bunch of pictures and shooting questions at Jesy who tried to ignore them.With Ashley's help she made it inside the marvellous,all glass building of Sony Music.

"Hey Jesy!We were waiting for you!"Joshua,the manager exclaimed happily,hugging the smiling woman."We just had a meeting and we talked about what the music video could be about.I wrote everything down on this paper so you can read it and tell us how you like it."

Jesy took the paper from her manager and nodded."Will do."She left the hallway,walking inside the recording room.It was her favourite place.She felt so calm,relaxed and collected when she was there,all alone.It was the place where hits had been written over the years.She completely loved it.

About one hour later she exited the room,looking for Joshua.She had to let him know what her thoughts were."I approve everything but the cast."She stated returning him the paper.Joshua made a confused face and asked Jesy what she meant by that."I want a woman to play in my music video."

Joshua's smile widened when he connected all the dots."Aren't you gonna..."He asked sheepishly."Oh I so am.I promised I will make a video to support the lgbt community so here we are,now I've finally got the chance."

"Oh God,yes!I'm gonna hold the casting myself."He laughed proudly as he was also part of the lgbt community."Haha alright do your thing.I guess we'll have to put the filming on hold."Jesy sighed.She was extremely excited about this one.But she wanted it to be perfect and perfection needed time.

So she grabbed her things and left the studio,she would probably spend her day at the spa.

The days passed by really fast and with each day,Jesy felt more and more excited about the upcoming projects.But of course,each happy moment has to be ruined by bad news.

"Ugh what do we do now?We have already established interviews and the releasing date."Joshua whined madly.Unfortunately,the model who was supposed to play in Jesy's music video dropped them for a magazine cover."We need to start filming today."The producer stated from the other end of the round table.They were in an unexpected meeting and Jesy had just joined in,extremely pissed off."We are shooting the solo parts of the video now,meanwhile,you need to find me a woman."She dashed out the door fuming.

Hours of rehearsals and shooting later,the ginger was exhausted and yet the team hadn't found a girl suitable for their concept."I'm taking a break.Let me know when you find someone."She said leaving the studio.

Feeling extremely stressed out about the new issue she had encountered,she decided to walk home and maybe do some shopping.There weren't too many reporters around,at least that day wasn't completely ruined.

As soon as she entered a little cafe and scanned the surroundings,she spotted a free table and went to take a seat.Sighing heavily she took her phone out,massaging her temples."Tough day?"

She lifted her look and her eyes landed on a charming blonde who was wearing an apron so she was probably working at the cafe."Oh you have no idea..."

"Now I am curious."The blonde chuckled and Jesy could swear it was one of the cutest sounds she'd ever heard.Someone shouted the name Perrie and the woman turned around which meant her name was Perrie.Jesy thought it was such an uncommon name but it intrigued her."Uhm so do you want to order something?"

She raised an eyebrow when she noticed how the blonde's mood changed quickly from relaxed to rushed in a split second.Then she realised she wasn't the only costumer so it made sense."I would like an Irish coffee and a Red Velvet cupcake,please."

Perrie nodded,writing the order down in her notebook and moving on to the next table.Jesy just couldn't take her eyes off her.She made an amazing company and the ginger would definitely enjoy having conversations with her.The industry she was in didn't really allow her to have many friends unless they were working in the same industry.So the only close friends Jesy had were Leigh-Anne,a quite known designer who also provided Jesy tour outfits,Harry,a producer who had worked with her on a few songs and her team:Aaron,Adam,Heidi and the dancers.

"Here you go."The blonde's thrilling voice snapped Jesy out of her thoughts.She watched closely as Perrie placed the cup of coffee and the little plate with a cupcake in front of her on the table."Anything else?"She asked smiling,her dimple showing off.

"No thanks I'm good."Jesy smiled back and when she looked down at her order she noticed a little note tucked under the cupcake.She grabbed it and giggled at how messy the handwriting was.

I added extra whiskey to your coffee :)

Jesy smiled,looking over her shoulder at Perrie who was doing nothing.With a slight hand move she caught the blonde's attention who rushed over to her table.She seemed to be worried"Everything okay?"

Jesy couldn't hold back her laughter when she realised she had worried Perrie about the order."Hah don't worry,it's delicious.I was wondering if you could have a seat for a little while."She asked with high hopes.

"Mm well I've got some time on my hands now so yeah sure."She smiled sitting down across the table."So what's up?"

"Well I wanted to thank you for the extra alcohol."Jesy said waving the note in front of the waitress laughing."Oh haha yeah I thought it would help with your stressed mood."

"Ugh yeah.My job is killing me!"Jesy exclaimed loudly,taking Perrie by surprise"What's your job?"She asked intrigued.Whatever it was,it couldn't be more stressful than hers.Her boss was such a jerk."Wait you really don't know who I am?"The ginger asked shocked."Should I...?Wait...Are you from South Shields?"

"What?No."Jesy shook her head in utter shock.Perrie actually had no idea.Was she living underneath a rock?"I'm Jesy Nelson.Singer."

"Oh my God yes I remember you on the X Factor!Wow you changed a lot.Puberty?"Jesy couldn't contain her laughter at the blonde's silliness."Power of make-up,child."She stated but Perrie shook her head."I'm sure you're pretty without make-up too."

Jesy was about to say something but her phone rang and she had to pick up when Joshua's id showed up on her phone's screen.

"I'll be there in a few minutes."She said before hanging up.

"I'm sorry I really have to go.It was nice to meet you."She said getting up quickly and leaving in such a rush.