6

"Wait Jesy."Perrie slightly pushed Jesy off her,her hands on her shoulders while she was looking deeply into her green eyes."So you like Me?"She asked quietly,almost like a whisper,the fear of being rejected again taking over her.

Jesy didn't say anything for a little while,she just smiled and enjoyed the way the blonde stared at her.She loved those blue eyes which would get darker whenever Perrie was feeling certain emotions."I do like you Perrie.It took me a while to realise that the feeling I would get whenever I was with you was actually love."

Perrie's mouth fell slightly open.Jesy had just confessed that not only did she like Perrie but she loved her.She was at a loss of words."I-...same."

Both girl's expressions softened as they reached for the other one's hand to hold it."Believe me I have never been more confused than these past weeks.The last time I was in love it ended up terribly and it happened ages ago.Also,I've never felt for a woman what I feel for you."Perrie whispered the last part,sitting on the king sized bed.

Jesy sighed taking a seat next to the blonde.She put a strand of blonde hair behind Perrie's ear."I know what you mean.That's why I reacted that way yesterday at your house.But then I came home and took my time to think of the whole situation.Loving a woman doesn't hurt,does it?"

Perrie chuckled shaking her head."I actually enjoy it."She said leaning in to peck Jesy's lips.She needed to taste them again and feel their softeness on her own lips."I hope you will stay over tonight."Jesy asked pulling away,biting her bottom lip.

Perrie nodded smiling.She couldn't wait to spend some time with Jesy now that they were more than friends.

Before the night came,the ginger had time to show Perrie the rest of the house.She should've started getting used to it since she was going to be around more often.

"I'm gonna get lost in this house,I just know it."Perrie laughed taking a sip of hot chocolate.They were in the living room,drinking hot chocolate on the velvet sofa while watching tv.

"It's not that bad."Jesy chuckled,her thumb stroking Perrie's hand.

When Perrie almost fell asleep with her hand on Jesy's shoulder,the girls knew it was time for bed.

"Now you'll have to borrow me some pyjamas."They laughed remembering the previous situation.Jesy nodded going upstairs as Perrie followed her.

"You can get in the shower,I'll bring you the pyjamas when I find them."Jesy suggested entering a bedroom.

The blonde agreed taking the path to the bathroom.She decided to use to closest one,fearing of actually getting lost.Although the mansion had only one storey,there were many rooms and all the doors looked the same.

The bathroom she had chosen gave her a very intimate vibe.The black and dark red tiles and the dark marble cabinets vibrated mystery.She spotted little aromatic candles here and there.She had some at home too,even though she couldn't smell she loved knowing there was a scented smell in the air.And with the dark deco the candles made the atmosphere an even better one.Perfect for a relaxing shower.

She stripped down and got inside the shower,turning the water on hottest.The cabin's glass fogged up and only small water drops could be seen sliding down the glass.

She was silently humming her favourite song when she felt a hot breath on her neck.She didn't bother to turn around,instead she just turned her head back slightly looking over her shoulder as Jesy's hand brushed over it.

She threw her head back when Jesy started leaving wet,hot kisses all over her neck all while her hand reached for the sponge and was now rubbing carefully on her belly.She finally turned around and kissed the ginger.This time they put the sweetness aside and turned the kiss into an intense one.

Jesy smirked into the kiss and with one movement she had the blonde pinned against the shower wall,her right hand stamped on the fogged glass for support as Jesy looked up at her still leaving little kisses all over her legs and thighs.

"I love steamy showers."Jesy smirked passing Perrie a towel.

"I can tell."The blonde laughed,wrapping herself in the white towel.She had enjoyed the shower,a lot,but she was now exhausted and all she wanted to do was to sleep.

Jesy could read the tiredness on her face and she felt a bit guilty for draining the strength out of her."Let's go to bed."She said softly grabbing Perrie's hand,leading them to her bedroom.

Jesy's bedroom wasn't as big as the blonde would've expected.In fact,it was probably the smallest bedroom out of all the bedrooms she had seen earlier that day.But it most definitely was decorated with expensive furniture.It looked luxurious but it still had simplicity written on it.She liked this side of Jesy.

"It keeps me grounded."The ginger made it clear,almost like reading Perrie's mind."From fame you know."

"I love it."Perrie smiled squeezing Jesy's hand.

She noticed a box placed at the window and her curiosity activated.She walked to it and noticed it was made of glass.And it had a few necklaces in it.None of them looked really glamourous,none of them seemed to be Jesy's style.

She brushed her hand over the lid of the box,examining it closely."They were my grandma's."She heard Jesy's soft voice bouncing against the walls of the room.

"They're gorgeous."

"Which one do you like the most?"Jesy asked coming behind Perrie.She looked at the necklaces from above Perrie's shoulder.

"That one caught my eye."Perrie pointed to a small golden necklace.It was the smallest one.Jesy lift up the lid and took the necklace out,showing it to Perrie."Why?"

"It's simple.Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."She whispered,staring deeply at the necklace then at Jesy who presented to be pleased with Perrie's answer.She grabbed Perrie's arm,spinning her around and lifting up her blonde shiny hair.

"Jesy what are you doing?"Perrie asked surprised.

"It was my grandma's favourite.Now I want it to be yours."The ginger stated putting it around Perrie's neck.She made the blonde turn around again so she could see how good it suited her.

"What?No,I can't."The blonde shook her head.She was about to take it off when Jesy's hand stopped her from doing so."She told me to give it to someone who understands what's magical about it.As a little girl and even as I teenager,I couldn't get what she loved that much about this necklace.What was so special about it.After so many years I still had no idea.Until one day when she told me the same thing as you.You are wise Perrie.Very down to earth.The type of person my grandma would want to wear it."

Perrie nodded,closing her fist around the little golden rock attached to the necklace."I'll take care of it."

Jesy smiled,cupping Perrie's cheeks and kissing her softly.She pulled away,slamming their foreheads together."My grandma was one of the most important people in my life.And so are you."

A tear built up in Jesy's eye but Perrie wiped it off before it had time to fall."I love you."She said the three words she thought she could never say again.

"I love you too."